X-mas Stocking Sent/Received thread *Completed!*

Hey Seester~ tell Juan I get off at 7! To come on over!

I want one of those balls too Beth!

Sorry I'm late to the party :cheer2:. I've been having some major technical issues with my computer :headache:.

Beth~ I'm glad you liked your stuff :hug:. I actually wanted to get you some fuzzy socks, but I ran out of time.

So I got a great package from Wendy & since I'm at work and can't upload my photos here or at home, there will be no pics (booooo). Anyways, this is what was in the box:

-Snowman stocking
-2011 Mickey Planner
-Santa kitchen towels
-Santa potholders
-A Mickey tin w/ a very cute pair of Mickey earrings in them (love these :love:)
-Mickey Christmas lights antenna ball
-Mickey ornament

I hope I didn't forget anything, my mind is failing me LOL. I was able to find a couple pictures on the internet for 2 of the items:

Here's the Mickey Ornament:
Mickey.jpg

And here's the antenna ball:
14689S.jpg

Thanks a bunch Wendy. I loved all my stuff :hug:.

Katie - I am glad that you enjoyed your stocking. I had fun shopping for my roomie :goodvibes I still can't believe that I didn't get an antenna ball for myself :sad2:

Also, I tried to fit Juan in there, but customs wouldn't go for it, so I agreed to let him stay at my place until your next Vegas trip. :rolleyes1

I know - he told me he's been hiding in your closet because you skeered him :scared1:

Hey Seester~ tell Juan I get off at 7! To come on over!

He says no thanks, Theresa is enough for him :thumbsup2 Sorry, I tried :confused3

Now keep your eyes and hands off Juan people!!! Stop being so jealous.

OMG Love that antennae ball!!!!! I want one too!!!!

I'm glad you liked your stocking! I had a lot of fun shopping. I made the scarf. :)

I suspected it might be, I loved everything! Thanks again.
Here are the photos I took yesterday. Sorry it took me so long to get them up, I spent 3 hours at the car dealer today getting an oil change! :headache: I was not a happy camper......:laughing:

Photo number 1, this is the box when I opened it.
365.jpg
[/IMG]

The stocking is so perfect!!!! It's Tink and it's purple.
366.jpg
[/IMG]

Princess mug filled with peppermint candies.
374.jpg
[/IMG]

Santa filled with Double Bubble! In the background you can see the Butterfinger ornament, it had a mini candy bar in it. Butterfingers are one of my absolute favorites too!
380.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's one I forgot, Mickey & Minnie Season's Greeting pen, it's so cute!
375.jpg
[/IMG]

Another one that I forgot and this was so much fun!!!!!
373.jpg
[/IMG]

And look!!!! I WON $10!!!!!! :)
386.jpg
[/IMG]

The Tink pin :) Sooooo cute!!
372.jpg
[/IMG]

Christmas photo album :) this will be fun to fill!!
368.jpg
[/IMG]

The card and the marshmallow Mickey pop
367.jpg
[/IMG]

Tink lip gloss, strawberry flavor and YUM!!!!!
376.jpg
[/IMG]

the scarf!!!! So pretty!
381.jpg
[/IMG]

Here the fringe on the scarf, I love it!!!!
383.jpg
[/IMG]

Tink white board, with a message for everyone on it.
385.jpg
[/IMG]

Christmas socks
377.jpg
[/IMG]

Pot holders
370.jpg
[/IMG]

And here's a shot of everything after it was opened. :) Please forgive the random candy dish and the kitten food. :thumbsup2
384.jpg
[/IMG]

I finally opened my package! :banana: I love it SOOOOO much! And nothing was broken! :upsidedow

IMG_6318.jpg

Closer look at the cute wine glass:

IMG_6335.jpg

Thank you so, so much, Beth! It really brightened up my day! :goodvibes

I want to know where you guys got those great Mickey cookie cutters (Beth and Jane?)

I want to know where you guys got those great Mickey cookie cutters (Beth and Jane?)

They had a Halloween version of that at Walgreens.....haven't checked to see if they have that one right now......better go check!!

I got fabulous gifts from Steph!
e92fe558.jpg
a2efa66d.jpg

A Stitch keychain that you can put a key in it. Cozy socks that smell AMAZING! Cucumber melon body wash, one of my faves!

762e03cd.jpg
eca93fcd.jpg

Mickey sprinkles & cookies. Mickey gingerbread cookie cutter w/ ginger bread cookie mix.

71674a49.jpg

My stocking in my favorite color!
Brooke has been eyeing my box of cookies. Like she really has any teeth to be eating them.....silly girl!

Thanks Steph! I can't wait to wear the socks!

So glad you like your stocking. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry that I didn't log in last. I've been extremely busy (same reason why I haven't updated the online thread for this upcoming trip, but I will this weekend :goodvibes ).

I opened my box from Cheryl this evening and love everything.

An adorable Santa sack with 2 Disney scrapbook punches, 2 pins, a t-shirt, candy canes, socks, tissues, an ornament and a necklace that looks like Christmas lights (my daughters were taking turns wearing so it's not in the picture right now)

005.jpg

lots of chocolates, raspberry chocolates, a bag of cherry cordial M&Ms (they're not in the picture because I opened them as soon as I saw them ;) they are very good), a Vinlynation Big Eye Grumpy (he'll be great on my desk), note cards, bath tub fizz, and a stamp
007.jpg

Disney and Christmas Scrapbooking papers, die cuts, stickers
006.jpg

Thank you so much Cheryl. :hug:

steph

I want one of those balls too Beth!
I wonder if we could justify a quick trip to DL just to buy one of those antenna balls? :confused3

:eek: Just catching up and I think that I may be on Santa's Naughty list for my thoughts on the shirtless guy :rolleyes1
I think several of us are on Santa's naughty list......which is why we take matters into our own hands and do our own stockings instead of waiting for Santa. Otherwise, there would be lots of coal being passed out I think! :rolleyes1

Now keep your eyes and hands off Juan people!!! Stop being so jealous.
:rotfl2: Ah, it's tough having such a hottie isn't it? Can never let your guard down. :3dglasses

I finally opened my package! :banana: I love it SOOOOO much! And nothing was broken! :upsidedow

IMG_6318.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

I'm glad it all made it!! I don't know how practical a hand painted wine glass is, but with all the crowns and princess stuff, it was too cute. And I hope the Mickey snuggie and monkey socks keep you nice and toasty!! :hug: Oh, and watch out for those fudge covered Ritz! I swear those things are dangerous!!

Walgreens for $1.99. :thumbsup2

Just waiting for Mary Jo, Jen, and Carol to share what wonderful goodies they received in their stockings, and then we'll be finished with another fun exchange! :cool1: :santa:

:rotfl2: Ah, it's tough having such a hottie isn't it? Can never let your guard down. :3dglasses

Not to worry, my guard will never be down - ever, so don't get your hopes up :rolleyes1

And those fudge Ritz are verrrry addicting - just yummy goodness :thumbsup2

IMG_6318.jpg

IMG_6335.jpg

OMG that wine glass is soooooooo CUTE!!!! I love that!!!!!

I was so excited that I read it 3 times to make sure I had really won! LOL Yes I am a dork. :)

A fuzzy poofy thing?? That makes you sparkle?? What exactly is that?? I soooo want one!
It's actually from the Alice in Wonderland line at Hot Topic...the box was too big for the stocking so I took it out. It's a shimmer stick (I have a collection of these things for nights out on the town :P)
My stocking was from Jen (MrsPinup). I :lovestruc everything!

xmasexchange003.jpg

I received:
a super cute Tink mug
Glade Apple Cinnamon candle (I always have candles burning :thumbsup2)
2 pairs of gloves
a fuzzy poofy thing that makes you sparkle when you rub it on your body
a Nighmare Before Christmas keychain
4 pack of Burt's Bees chapsticks (my favorite!)
a 2011 purse calendar with zebra print
3 cute Christmas cookie cutters
and a totally cool book called Yummi 'Gurumi: Over 60 Gourmet Crochet Treats to Make. I can't wait to make some, I'm going to go get some yarn after work. :thumbsup2 I love haveing new projects to crochet. For the past month I've been making scarves for Christmas presents. :santa:

Thanks you Jen!

By the way...I found this little bit of info about the crochet book Jen got me - Amigurumi, the traditional Japanese art of knitted or crocheted stuffed figures, is a craft that is sweeping the country. An online fad for creating and collecting amigurumi began in 2003. By 2006, amigurumi were reported to be the most popular items on Etsy, an online craft marketplace, where they typically sold for $10 to $100. Cool!

I am glad you liked it! I wanted to get you yarn, but since I do not knit I had no idea which was for knitting and which was for croqueting. You should have seen me at the store....just staring and wondering and looking like a blonde.....

I opened mine up and will get pics up in a few hours after my lunch date :)

It's actually from the Alice in Wonderland line at Hot Topic...the box was too big for the stocking so I took it out. It's a shimmer stick (I have a collection of these things for nights out on the town :P)

I am glad you liked it! I wanted to get you yarn, but since I do not knit I had no idea which was for knitting and which was for croqueting. You should have seen me at the store....just staring and wondering and looking like a blonde.....

I opened mine up and will get pics up in a few hours after my lunch date :)

I didn't know you could croquet with yarn.....LOL Just playing, my Aunt used to crochet and the yarn she used was thinner then knitting yarn. :) I know that's no help now..... :laughing:

I tend to read mine 3 times to make sure I really lost. I keep hoping I read it wrong.:rotfl:
But congrats on winning !!!

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter