XXX SEPTEMBER dis meet...18th septemberXXX ******

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
we will be at WDW between 7th-21st septeber and i would love to arrange a meet during those dates
(except for the 10th cos thats my birthday and ive loads planned:woohoo: )

please post here if you would like to meet and we will see what dates are best:)

******* date decided on now ...... september 18th ******* not long now:woohoo:

Nat we would LOVE to but we aren't going until 2008 :sad2:

:mad: I am so upset I would of been joining you all, but we have had to cancel our holiday this year. I was going to move, but have decided to put a conservatory on the house instead. I am so upset :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

:mad: I am so upset I would of been joining you all, but we have had to cancel our holiday this year. I was going to move, but have decided to put a conservatory on the house instead. I am so upset :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

im sorry you wont be able to make it michelle:hug: still a new conservatory will be lovely x x

unfortunately we are no longer going in setember as my sister can not have the time of school. we are now going february 2008 in half term.

Wish I was there Nat, it would be great to meet up with you:hug: Have loads of fun planning this, its great.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter