XXX SEPTEMBER dis meet...18th septemberXXX ******

Oh no does that mean that we will not beable to join in :sad1:
(22/9-6/10)

Hi,

I will be there between 5th September - 22 September. Though we have alot to celebrate in that time.

1) 2 years exactly since we married in WDW
2) DH birthday
3) Various reservations for meals, horse trails etc

What does a DIS meet consist of?

What does a DIS meet consist of?

not much if im organising it:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

seriously we will probably arrange a date/time/place to meet up and then everyone can pop over and say hi and have a natter ( i think you have to drink copious amounts as well;) )

its just a nice excuse to put names to faces:)

Hello,

You will have to keep everyone informed of your plans!

I will keep an eye out for them :thumbsup2

it would be lovely to see you there lora,hopefully it will fit in with a day you are free:) what are your definite busy dates??

Hello,

5th September we are at chef Mickeys celebrating exactly 2 years of being married (which was at WDW)

21st DH birthday

then we have to book a fantasmic package (not sure of the exact date yet)

and one other night activity though dont know what it is yet and when?

Does this help at all though???

Natalie we are there 10th Sept- 1st Oct

We have a few things planned like, we are cruising 13th-16th Sept and it's our anniversary on the 19th. Other than that we are pretty flexible :)

brilliant:thumbsup2 i will look at everyones dates so far over the weekend and suggest some possibles for everyone to agree on:)

it seems that the dates that would most suit everyone would be 17th or 18th september:)

would everyone let me know if those dates are suitable:) also how many people are in your group!

also does anyone have any suggestions as to where to meet up.

it seems that the dates that would most suit everyone would be 17th or 18th september:)

would everyone let me know if those dates are suitable:)

also does anyone have any suggestions as to where to meet up.

Both of these dates are fine by me. Looking forward to meeting you.

Natalie the 18th would be best for me.

We are checking into the VWL on the 17th so might be a bit pushed for time.

I know I'm doing August 07 Fockfest with some fellow US Disser's but I want to meet you guys too. :sad1: Have a great time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter