Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

KarenB said:
See, it is nice to be one of the last ones to receive! All the early birds may have their candles half way burned by now and mine will just be arriving!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now that is the way to look at it ::yes:: :teeth:

People that send....please check the progress of your order or any DCs you have and see how they are doing.

thewishfire said:
I got mine today from Grendalynn!!

I received:

*22 Oz Farmhouse Apple Housewarmer
*Storm Watch Car Jar
*Vineyard tart
*Sunflower Days tart
*Splash of Rain tart
*Cedar Leaf Spruce tart
*Christmas Wish tart
*Pumpkin Spice tart
*Key Lime Pie tart

Thank you so much!!! I love it all! I just bought a tart burner when I sent out my exchange and now I have all these new ones to try! The housewarmer will be burning tonight in the living room and I'll be trading in my car this week or next week, so the Car Jar will be it's first scent! Again, thank you so much for the great package. :goodvibes

Oh I am so glad it arrived safe and sound...and that you are pleased with the contents! I apologize again for the dealy in shipping - These days I am just not as speedy as I usually am! 10 days to go and counting! Hope you enjoy and Happy Fall! :wizard:

My DD Laura received her package yesterday but didn't get to open it until a few minutes ago as she had her baby yesterday afternoon. :cloud9:

There was no DIS name on it but it was from Cindy in California

She received a box full of tarts
4 Cherry Lemonade
2 Berry Crumble
2 Berry Tangerine
2 Juicy Cherry
2 Peach & Sweet Berries
2 Sweet Strawberry

Laura said to say thank you for everything. She will really enjoy it.

Congratulations on the new addition, Barbara :)
That was from clhcpaca :)
And it was ordered on the 5th :eek: Took a LONG time!!

We are down to only 5 left to hear about

J&D (ordered 9/7)
clhcpaca x 2 (one confirmed as delivered, other mailed 9/15) she is on vacation until 9/25
KarenB (mailed 9/15)
roberrl187 (MIA person is sending....hopefully it is on its way)

Meriweather said:
Congratulations on the new addition, Barbara :)
That was from clhcpaca :)
And it was ordered on the 5th :eek: Took a LONG time!!

J&D (ordered 9/7)
clhcpaca x 2 (one confirmed as delivered, other mailed 9/15) she is on vacation until 9/25
KarenB (mailed 9/15)
roberrl187 (MIA person is sending....hopefully it is on its way)

I don't mind being the last one. :rolleyes1 I really enjoy reading about what everyone else is receiving.

Well, hopefully they will all arrive soon.
If we still have MIA ones after Cindy checks in, we will address it ::yes::

Just had to share with my fellow YC lovers that I am going to be working at my local YC store this Holiday season!!!!!

:cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1:

I just got the confirmation yesterday and should start the first week of October. I am hoping that I "Wow" the manager enough to stay on after the season. :teeth:

piglet too said:
Just had to share with my fellow YC lovers that I am going to be working at my local YC store this Holiday season!!!!!

I just got the confirmation yesterday and should start the first week of October. I am hoping that I "Wow" the manager enough to stay on after the season. :teeth:

Congratulations!!!

That would be a dangerous job for me. I would be too tempted to spend my paycheck there.

Congratulations, Kirsten :)
Will you bring home any $$ ?
I actually can't stay in the store too long :( It bothers me after awhile....how sad is that :(

Meriweather said:
Congratulations, Kirsten :)
Will you bring home any $$ ?
I actually can't stay in the store too long :( It bothers me after awhile....how sad is that :(

It's so crazythat you say that - My sister has worked at Yankee Candle's all over the US for years - there is a distinctive "smell" that she and her belongings have after working in the YC Stores for so long. Can be over powering to those who are not used to it. People ask her all the time what perfume it is that she is wearing after leaving work; she just laughs.... After she has visited with us or whatevr, they always say, "I can still smell Auntie"! :wizard:

On another note - the managers and store clerks often complain of the husbands passing gas in the stores while shoping with their wives... They think no one can smell "it"... well the store workers can !!! I wonder if it was my husband they are complaining about??? :confused3 HA HA

But I can certainly agree that the smell of all the scents are overpowering - coffee beans or no coffe beans! Just thought I would share a little amusing info .... :wave:

Any arrivals today??

LOL...my funny story (well kind of ;) ).
My DH works rigth by the mall that has the store (we live about 45 minutes away).
So when I need something, I send him over. He is allergic....so he stands outside the store, tells the clerk what he wants and when it is all rung up, he runs in (holding his breath as long as he can) to get it and pay :love: I don't ask him to do it very often...besides I would rather go myself anyway ;)

:rotfl2:
On another note - the managers and store clerks often complain of the husbands passing gas in the stores while shoping with their wives... They think no one can smell "it"... well the store workers can !!!
:rotfl2:
And I thought that I had the only husband who had troubles with that when we went shopping! :rotfl:

piglet too said:

That's Great News Kirsten!! :woohoo: Good for you!!! :thumbsup2 (Any discounts you want to pass our way, we'd be happy to get. :teeth: ) Congrats! :cheer2:

Meriweather said:
LOL...my funny story (well kind of ;) ).
My DH works rigth by the mall that has the store (we live about 45 minutes away).
So when I need something, I send him over. He is allergic....so he stands outside the store, tells the clerk what he wants and when it is all rung up, he runs in (holding his breath as long as he can) to get it and pay :love: I don't ask him to do it very often...besides I would rather go myself anyway ;)
Sorry DH is allergic but, that's kinda funny to picture! :rotfl: Kudos to your DH! :thumbsup2

piglet too said:

Congratulations and good luck, I am sure you will do great!!! :goodvibes

Karen...anything today??

J&D (redone, should arrive early next week )
KarenB (mailed 9/15)
roberrl187 (elf package going out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter