YES!!!! I'm going to WDW, I CONVINCED SIL to go

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
to WDW this Oct on the FT package!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Boy it was like pulling teeth to convince these Mudducks to go!
Dh doesn't want to go again this year (He's disney impared).
Wahooo!!!!!
So it'll be Me, dd (8), SiL (hasn't been since she was 14) and DN (11)never been. I'm going to book tomorrow at CBR ( which I've never been to)
So I need help, is the CBR really great?
Anyone with good flight prices?
What about Connections vouchers (hockeymom HELP!)
jungleducks1.gif
This is the Mudduck happy dance!

YIPPEE! Good for you! CBR is awesome! My fav resort! Southwest has great seat sales, but that's far for you! Oct will be lovely! GOOD GOING! S

Awesome! What dates in October are you going? How about doing a MNSSHP while you are there. We are going to the one on the 10th. As far as cheap flights I am waiting for Southwest to open up an Oct. schedule. Last year they had a friends fly free promotion in Oct. so I am really hoping for that. Connection vouchers will be hard to come by I think because usually people do not sell untill after their trips in the spring and before the voucher expires. I was hoping to snag a few before we go but I seriously doubt that I will be able to.

Forgot to say that we loved CBR. The grounds we beautiful and our room was very clean and nice.
On another note I don't know if your family enjoyed Shrek very much but another reason we are going back in October is because Shrek 4d will be open at Universal and my kids are dying to see this.

I knew you could do it.

The CBR is awsome! It like being on a Caribbean Island! The new food court area has vastly improved and Shutters, though a bit pricey, Good Eatin'!

Have fun planning!

Scratch
:smooth:

When are you going in October? We'll be there the 18th-25th and as of right now we are staying at CBR. We love the resort because it's so lovely. At this point we are planning on going to the MNSSHP on the 19th but I haven't bought the tickets yet.

We were thinking of going with my brother and SIL but he's used up all his vacation already for the year. He has 4 weeks so this is an amazing feat but my SIL has spent most of the year sick so it will just be us.

October will be here before we know it.

Cdnmickeylover

Wendy!!!! I am soooooo excited for you!! You will have a fab time-Oct is a awesome time of year to go! Will you be able to go to MNSSHP? I wonder what dates it takes place? Please take lots of pics of CBR and post them (I considering it for the wedding!). Your daughter must be excited! I noticed the other day that air canada had a sale but not sure how far out they were taking bookings! Can't wait to hear the rest of the details!
Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Congratulations MaMudduck :teeth: When in October are you going? Like Cdnmickeylover, we'll be there from Oct 17-26th. We're going to MNSSHP on the 19th (I think...still have to order our tickets). I believe it is being held on the following dates: Oct. 3, 5, 10, 14, 16, 19, 24, 26, 30, 31 - 7:00 PM to Midnight . We've never been & DD is really looking forward to it.

Congratulations again on your "accomplishment" & Happy Planning :)

Congratulations Wendy! Although I haven't stayed at the CBR, I have visited it and it's such a pretty resort! Have fun planning! :)

Woohoo Wendy!!! Way to go! Now we just have to work on your DH and show him the error of his ways!;)

Way to go Wendy, very nice work!! :) I'm taking notes, and learning a lot from you guys....lol..;) ;)

Gee Wendy, I might see you there, if I can book the last day of the value season (Oct. 1) for a week.

Wendy we will be overlapping each other. We leave on the 9th and come home on the 14th. See you there.

My younger brother has spoken about going to Disney with me sometime so I emailed him about the fall trip. Although he would love to go, unfortunately he has to replace his car so feels he can't afford it. So, at this point, I'm still going solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter