Yet another Hollywood Studios Rumor

The new theater is happening that's for sure. It's actually more likely that some of toy story playland comes to DHS but not all. I've heard that there will be more than just TSPL.

The new theater is happening that's for sure. It's actually more likely that some of toy story playland comes to DHS but not all. I've heard that there will be more than just TSPL.

Yeah, I've heard/read so many different things too. The not knowing for sure part is killing me. :)

I'm much more interested in the 2nd part of that article that discusses the new nighttime version of the Safari Ride in AK. Not sure how feasible this is since AK often shuts down super early, but it would be interesting nonetheless if it happened.

I'm much more interested in the 2nd part of that article that discusses the new nighttime version of the Safari Ride in AK. Not sure how feasible this is since AK often shuts down super early, but it would be interesting nonetheless if it happened.

I think it's definitely happening. There is construction happening right now at Animal Kingdom for a night time water show, so it will for sure be open later than it is now.

Last edited:

I think it's definitely happening. There is construction happening right now at Animal Kingdom for a night time water show, so Animal Kingdom will for sure be open later than it is now.

Yep. They're making several additions to DAK for nighttime entertainment.

It is happening

That is good to know - I've always felt it was a shame that park didn't stay open longer.

Pixar Play Land sounds good, would be nice to have more family/younger kids stuff to do at HollyWood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter