Yippee!! Our own sub-forum

shushh

DIS Veteran
I only just saw this today and what a fantastaic idea!!! There are some things such as flights, adaptors, etc where other Australian DISers input would be invaluable. It will also be nice to hear the Aussie perspective!:cool1:

Thanks Pete! :thumbsup2 He promised, and then delivered. :cool1::banana:

I am sure over time this part of the Dis will be well utilised if the Aussie Disneyland Planners thread is anything to go by. :surfweb:

Hi all !! This is so great to have an Aussie forum. I will look forward to reading all the travel tips while I am planning my September 2010 trip to Disneyworld.
Thanks to everyone at the Disboards for making this happen:wizard:

ooooo.......
gotta watch that step over the international date line....nearly tripped!

pinky_brain.jpg

How exciting:banana:

Finally our very own thread.
Thanks for making it happen everyone:thumbsup2

Doesn't anyone have any questions??

I do actually! Now that we're all easily located in one spot so to speak...just wondering how many have been on a Disney cruise?

Disneyland, Disneyworld, nearly everyone have heard of. BUT, everytime I mention that I am going on a Disney cruise, people look at me as though I am crazy!!!

hmmmmmmm
a question.......
Where is Disneyland?????

shushh
I haven't even BOTHERED telling people I'm going on a Disney cruise.....not yet at least....too many strange looks and questions!!! :lmao:

hey everyone. great to have a spot for us.
yeah a disney cruise sounds wonderful, but we would get some funny looks as well. We plan to go one day, but i don't know of any Aussies that have been on one.

I have been looking at renting a house for our trip to WDW 2011.

Yes, I am that desperate to begin planning. And I cannot believe you can get a house for 10 people with a pool etc etc for $120 - 199 per night, 10 mins from disney. Anyone done anything like this? This was we plan to stay for 2 or so weeks just in florida.

I have told lots of people we are cruising but now dont tell everyone who with. I have had some very strange looks.:confused3

I dont know anyone who has been on a disney cruise, but am really looking forward to ours next year.:banana:

I have told lots of people we are cruising but now dont tell everyone who with. I have had some very strange looks.:confused3

I dont know anyone who has been on a disney cruise, but am really looking forward to ours next year.:banana:

We have just started to organise our next Disney holiday in 2010. It too includes a Disney Cruise. I tell everyone who wants to listen. I do get a few odd looks and plenty of questions.

See our pre-trip report here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2307165

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Disneymum, we're on the same cruise! We too will be on the Panama Canal cruise and it looks like you'll be getting off the Magic while we board. We're on the April 24 Med cruise next year! What a small world!!

Strange looks can't curb my enthusiasm but it sure will be nice to able to chat about it with people who share the love for all-things Disney!

DizOz, we're going Florida/NY/and back to Florida again in Dec 2010/Jan2011 so would love to hear how your trip goes!

And GO the Aussie dollar!!!!!

Hi All,

Great to have our own Aussie forum. :goodvibes

Yes, we ( 2 adults and 2 children, 12 and 10), sailed on the 7 night Western Caribbean in 2007!

It was absolutely fantastic. So much so that we are booked to sail on the 14 night Westbound Transatlantic in 2010.

Highly recommended. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter