YOAMD Postcards and Winners

I have been sending in my postcards with no results, I will continue to do so after reading the thread about the DVC winner. My DH really wants to win that prize! We are traveling to WDW Dec. 7 through 14th. Hope to win something while we are there, our three DD would just love to stay in the castle. :tinker:

We just got home from WDW/POP from a short three day stay without a dream team sighting. No Problem. Got home just in time for the letter carrier to hand deliver my husband's new ears to him. :banana: They are the same as the last few winners have described.

Just for info, I have sent a postcard each day this contest period so far, and this is our first win. We won several sets of pins and one lanyard last year. I just use prestamped postcards. GL to all
To funny - I won my ears two days after I came home from Disney World. Looking through the threads it has happened several times - winning right after getting home from Disney. Hum.........!

Last year I sent a postcard about once a week - same this year.
Last year I won two lanyards. First came UPS and I had to sign - really thought it was a BIG prize - so I was a little (Ok a lot) disappointed.
Second lanyard came a few months later in regular mail.

No prizes this year (yet).

Will be at WDW this December. Hoping the Dream guys will be all around awarding all those prizes before the end of the year!:goodvibes

So happy when the letter carrier brings me a box from Disney! We send in three prepaid postcards a day, DH, DS and me, since the contest began. Last month, my son won a pair, and oddly enough he won a pair today. I had just started using preprinted return address labels on DH and my postcards, to ensure that they don't get returned accidentally again. Neither of us has won since I started doing that so I will skip the extra step. I still hand print all of the info on the blank side, printed on the narrow end to try and prevent returns. So far, we have won at least one pair of ears each month, but last year we also won lanyards and pins. No such luck yet. Not complaining in the least. We are happy to win anything, and have also won the day after we got home from WDW at least once. Good luck to all. I just use the prepaid postcards from the post office.:cool1:

I won a 2nd pair of ears yesterday, DH won 2 pairs of ears today, and there's still one box left to open for DD. I'm pretty sure that'll be our 5th pair of ears. :goodvibes

I'm really hoping for a lanyard, but I know DD will be thrilled when she opens her box after school today.

So excited! DH and I both received boxes yesterday--and we each won ears! So happy, and they came just in time as I slacked off sending in the cards this week. Now I am motivated again.:banana:

We got another pair of Dream Ears in the mail. Has anyone win anything else this year? I have noit heard of anyone even winning lanyards through the mail this year.

DH came into the house with a Disney box today!! It came in his name...and he won ears!!!!
They don't understand how excited I am....lol

Needless to say..."I" am now the proud owner of a set of YOAMD ears!!!

Would you believe we have not done this? So we want to try for the remainder of the contest.

For those people who put their cards inside an envelope, have you won?????

Just measured the standard small envelopes and they are 3 1/2 by 6 1/2. So before we do envelopes, want to make sure some people have won using them. Thanx

DisGal
:cool2:

Using cards in an envelope.

After a year and half of trying we finally won ears yesterday! Been sending out 3 cards a day about every other month. So far all of you that have not won yet, don't give up hope!

I won ears! Whee! The box came yesterday (Saturday).

I've been sending 2 postcards/day, 3-5 days/week since... June? Somewhere around that time. I haven't been doing it long.

But how fun to win something, even if it's little :D

FWIW, I've been making my own postcards. I bought some light-colored 5.5x7.5" cardstock at Michael's and cut it in half. And I ordered a roll of 100 postcard stamps. Doesn't necessarily save me money over the preprinted ones from the PO, but I know I'll have other uses for the cardstock if I don't use it all on postcards.

Another pair of ears came yesterday for DD! She was very excited, though a bit confused as to why Mickey sent her two pair of ears in two days. :rotfl:

We won too! Three boxes came in the mail, one for me, one for DD, and one for DS. We all won dream ears! :cool1:

Hubby and I have each gotten ears this year. No lanyards here.
Hoping some show up soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter