YOAMD Postcards and Winners

So far I have won a lanyard and 2 Dream Mickey ears (one for each DD);) . I usually send in 2-3 postcards per week. It is so exciting to win anything Disney!:cheer2: My family won Disney Dream Fastpasses at Disneyland on two separate trips as well. :lovestruc I wish Disney would extend the YOAMD for another year. Of course I'm still hoping to win a Disney Vacation.:wizard:

I've been sending cards in every day since January and we received a huge box at home of "dream" stuff (I listed the contents in an earlier post). If it didn't come from there, don't know where it came from. :confused3

Anybody win anything lately, or have the postcard dreams dried up? Sounds like nobody has one much except ears in all of 2008, anyway.

I'm thinking I better stop buying postcards!!!! We have not seen anything at all this year from sending in lots of cards!

I have a feeling they have the kinks worked out. Post card winners are suppose to be in place of instances where someone is not at the right place at the right time. So if 50 people are not riding Pooh and only 10 are, that means 40 people get a "mickey ears" by mail.

I ran out of stamps, but I just picked some up last week. I'll keep sending in. I was one of those optimistic people that was so determined I was going to win the DVC and I am sad it wasn't me, but pleasantly surprised it was a mail in person and a member of the DIS.

Does anyone know if it is a problem to send an envelope with my info written on a piece of paper inside? I know it's more expensive to send but I have all of these old stamps (33 and 34 cent) that I'm trying to get rid of. I just don't want to waste my time stuffing envelopes if they won't even pick them.

Does anyone know if it is a problem to send an envelope with my info written on a piece of paper inside? I know it's more expensive to send but I have all of these old stamps (33 and 34 cent) that I'm trying to get rid of. I just don't want to waste my time stuffing envelopes if they won't even pick them.

All my entries have been sent in an envelope. I use small envelopes that are used with small cards (i.e. thank cards). I don't want my private information on a post card. In addition, I hand write my address and Disney's address on the outside of the envelope. Good Luck!:goodvibes

All my entries have been sent in an envelope. I use small envelopes that are used with small cards (i.e. thank cards). I don't want my private information on a post card. In addition, I hand write my address and Disney's address on the outside of the envelope. Good Luck!:goodvibes

Thanks for the answer! I don't want my info out in the open either.. especially my phone number or my name matched with my DOB. Good luck to you too! :wizard:

I am still at work, but my DH just called and said they delivered four boxes from Disney two with my name and two with his name. I told him not to open them until I get home, yes, I am that mean! I will let you know what it is when I have a chance to get back on!:cool1:

I have been mailing in post cards several a week since March? This is the first time we got anything. I use the regular post cards from the post office.

Came home to another box and yet another dream from Disney. Got a pair of the mouseears to go with all the goodies that were here the day we returned from our vacation.

I am still at work, but my DH just called and said they delivered four boxes from Disney two with my name and two with his name. I told him not to open them until I get home, yes, I am that mean! I will let you know what it is when I have a chance to get back on!:cool1:

I have been mailing in post cards several a week since March? This is the first time we got anything. I use the regular post cards from the post office.

Holy COW 4 boxes! I need to start sending a second envelope daily with DSO's info!!!

Can't wait to hear what you got. Do let us know!!! :cool1:

I've been sending cards in every day since January and we received a huge box at home of "dream" stuff (I listed the contents in an earlier post). If it didn't come from there, don't know where it came from. :confused3

i was curious about what you got and i went and read the rules...you may have been selected for an on site prize but could not get it because of a mail in entry? i dunno but heres what it says

In any event, if a mail-in entrant is selected to win a Disney Property-specific prize and/or a date-specific prize (for example the Cinderella Castle Suite or DREAM FASTPASS badge for the Magic Kingdom® Park), then Sponsor will award the mail-in winner a prize of comparable or greater ARV as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, such as a special edition pin and lanyard set, a special edition Dream Mouse Ears or a merchandise gift basket (which may include a Disney Gift Card).

I received one box today with Ears from the post cards I have been sending.

Finally winning again after all those months of sending...

Wow, after getting home from Pop Century in May, we had ears come in that days mail. Now we leave tomorrow for a full two weeks at Pop, and today's mail brought us two more pairs of ears!!! Wonder if I can bring them down to get names on them, or did they stop doing that? They did it for free on the ones DH and I won in May. :cool1: :goodvibes

do they keep all the cards in the hopper or do they get dumped at some point?
say, if I was sending cards in May, would I still have a chance at something or would they dump those cards at the end of the month and select from the new ones?

Been sending 2 cards a day (one for me and one for DH) every day for about a month. I am hopeful that we will win SOMETHING before it ends in December. Quick question for you though - is there something other than just the PO Box address on the postcard? Like, does it go to "Disney YOAMD Sweepstakes" or something? I know UK has to put something but what about US residents? Also, can I send in a postcard for my 2 year old son??

I put Disney dreams giveaway as my title, but it is not required. Yes, you can send in postcards for your two year old son. The cards for May will already have been discarded. Hope this helps. :)

Sorry it took so long for me to get back, but each of the boxes contained Mickey Ears, my girls were soooo excited! I plan on taking them to WDW with us to see if they will emborder them for us, hope so! I am still mailing postcards in to see if there are any more dreams available. We would love to win DVC! We have this on our vision board.
:smickey:

We got 8 boxes of ears in the mail yesterday. I was beginning to get discouraged but all those postcards finally paid off. Now I will keep my fingers crossed for some pins and lanyards. Congrats to all!!!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter