YOAMD Postcards and Winners

I have slowly been getting all my postcards back in the mail!! :sad2:
Says undelivaerable! can not forward.

How weird! Are you sending it to:

PO Box 8650
Elmhurst, IL 60126

?

I stopped sending postcards for a while but then started back up again these past couple months. I haven't had that happen to me yet.

I won another set of ears this week. That makes 6 ears and 2 lanyards. I don't have much time to win something big...:goodvibes

I won another set of ears this week. That makes 6 ears and 2 lanyards. I don't have much time to win something big...:goodvibes

Oh, boy, I keep "regifting my ear's". I actually sent them to someone on here too and they never arrived. I wonder what happened to them.

Boy I wish I could win a set of ears. We have been AP holders for years and have visited so many times during the 2 years Disney has been holding the YOMD promotion and we have never won anything. Even with sending in postcards we still are yet to win, such a bummer:guilty:
Of course we would have loved to win one of the big prizes but all I really wanted and would have been just over the moon to win is a pair of dream ears with the white clouds they have this year. Oh well guess Im just not a winner this year.

Anyhow congrats to all those that have won something during the YOMD I know it must be a fantastic feeling:goodvibes

Oh, boy, I keep "regifting my ear's". I actually sent them to someone on here too and they never arrived. I wonder what happened to them.

I have been very fortunate to win several times also so after keeping several sets for my family, I have been sending my extras to the kids that are going on the Make A Wish trips. I hope they enjoy getting them.

I have been sending them in too and have not won anything... I might try again... Hopefully I will win something before its over. :thumbsup2

SO how do you do the postcards?? Do you literally buy postcards and write it on there? or do you mail an envelope with like a flash/note card in it? I'm sorry I am usually not this dense I just want to do it right lol Are there basic postcards at the post office you use?

SO how do you do the postcards?? Do you literally buy postcards and write it on there? or do you mail an envelope with like a flash/note card in it? I'm sorry I am usually not this dense I just want to do it right lol Are there basic postcards at the post office you use?

They sell stamped postcards at the post office for $0.30 each. I normally get 10 at a time for 3 bucks. On the back I write down:

Name
Full Address
Phone Number
Date of Birth

On the front just their mailing address and then thow it in the mailbox! lol From what I've heard it's a random thing so I don't bother doing anything fancy.

We send them each day as well. My DD won a special YOAMD pair of Mickey Mouse ears. We were hoping to win a DVC!!!

I received a set of ears in the mail today. I have been mailing in cards since June and this is the first thing I have won. I had stopped sending them in about mid-November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter