Yoo Hoo tag fairies~~~

whirlsy

<marquee><font color=green>lissa & <font color=red
I could really use a little color~ this winter has been so cold and so rough, a little color would go a long way.:tongue: :sunny:

TANTF-Title.gif

Insert hammer bonking smilie here (I can't find it) JTB--just hush up!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

While you are at it..... *grin*

I would LOVE to have my HUSKER tag in red!

Thanks tag fairies..... and I believe in you!

:bounce: :D :Pinkbounc :D

thank you thank you thank your~ I believe I believe I believe~ and I even get moving color thanks again!! I love it.

smash.gif

Here ya go Deb.........bop away!!!
I've got my flashy thingy charged up & ready to go if bopping JTB with the mallet doesn't do the trick...........

YooHoo!! Tag Faeries! I could use a spare million dollars, a house on the hill, and some major liposuction!;)

Oh?:confused: We can't ask for that kind of stuff? Drat!:(

"Ask and ye shall receive". Oooh, I have to go and have a think about what I want! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter