• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You can now view your Hotel Charges/Balance in MDE

This is a great update! We generally pay the balance with a gift card a few times throughout the trip, but this will save me multiple trips to the desk to check balances :thumbsup2

Reactions: mda
Click on your Icon, then See All Plans, then your Resort. There is a heading for View Charges to see the details. Should be there

And above PP may be on to the difference. Be within 60 days AND you need to have completed online check.
I have several upcoming stays and haven't done online check in on a couple of them (for no particular reason). I can't see the View Charges on the ones where I haven't done online check in but I can see it on the ones where I have.
Thanks so very much!

My reservation at Hilton Head in two months, well my MDE can't even recognize the resort? Cra-Cra!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter