You Tube POV Rip Ride Rockit Video

The more inversions, loops, barrel rolls, etc....the better :teeth:

Are you sure it's not Day Jah View, mac? What is this deja vu you speak of?

I am really oober-excited for this verticle lift. ;)

if you are playing spelling po po on me,
i'll take my toys and go home...............

and i'll tell mom on you:laughing:

The correcting of one's spelling on the Universal side of the threads is looked upon with disdain. It is also rude, and gives the impression that the original poster is ignorant.

Please play nice.

The correcting of one's spelling on the Universal side of the threads is looked upon with disdain. It is also rude, and gives the impression that the original poster is ignorant.

Please play nice.

Timmy's post which started the whole nastiness was also very rude. I think they are probably even now.

The goose of course. ;)

Uh oh...the dreaded double post has reared it's ugly head yet again!

Are there videos of that incident anywhere? It must have been quite the thing to see!

I did find this about the poor baby.

Fabio Hit By Flying Bird on Apollo's Chariot
Williamsburg, VA - March 30, 1999 -- Supermodel Fabio suffered a one-inch cut on his nose after a bird hit him while riding the new Apollo's Chariot roller coaster at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Fabio was present at the park's media event to help promote the new roller coaster. Unfortunately, for the park the timing could not have been worse.

According to a witness the bird hit Fabio during the plummet down the first drop of 210 feet at speeds of up to 73 mph. Fabio returned to the station with blood all around his nose.

Fabio was taken from the park to the Williamsburg Community Hospital where he was treated and released for a minor cut.

Following the incident Busch Gardens Williamsburg spokeswoman Deborah L. DeMarco commented, "He's fine, no serious injuries."

Fabio declined to talk after the incident and instead opted to return to Los Angeles missing the evening media event.

As for the bird he did not fair so well. According to one park guest a dead goose could be seen floating in the river below the drop where Fabio was supposedly hit.

Despite the mishap, park officials kept the ride open after only a 15-minute downtime. Park officials described the incident as an unpredictable freak accident that has never occurred before at the park.

Uh oh...the dreaded double post has reared it's ugly head yet again!

Some people will do anything to boost... :rolleyes1 (j/k mac...ya know I luv ya ;) )

Fabio Hit By Flying Bird on Apollo's Chariot
Williamsburg, VA - March 30, 1999 -- Supermodel Fabio suffered a one-inch cut on his nose after a bird hit him while riding the new Apollo's Chariot roller coaster at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Always make me second think about sitting in front seat :scared:

If there will be no "indoor" parts to the ride, then how are the LED light effects supposed to work? I remember reading that this ride is supposed to have some super advanced lights or something.... :confused3

Its awesome that we get to choose our own music! :banana:
(Classic Rock & Soundtracks for me! Not interested in the other stuff)

Cool too, that we get to be filmed while on the ride.

But yeah, is the first lift hill really going to be straight up? pirate:

If there will be no "indoor" parts to the ride, then how are the LED light effects supposed to work? I remember reading that this ride is supposed to have some super advanced lights or something.... :confused3

But yeah, is the first lift hill really going to be straight up? pirate:
Yes...the HR3 will have a vertical lift! About the lights...I'm assuming they will be patterned on the outside of the trains so everyone can see them whiz by. What they are patterned on...I don't know.

Never even crossed my mind about getting nailed by a bird on the drop of a coaster..I cansee it now man transported to hospital after riding a coaster and swallowed a bird!!:lmao: Not funny I know but could happen...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter