You win some you booze some, a HOT August 2017 dining report! complete 1/25*

:crazy2: ATTENTION: DO NOT EAT AT THE BOARDWALK PIZZA WINDOW :sick:

because it is T-R-A-S-H.

We should make a video warning and post it all over creation. Blech.

mint chocolate chip ice cream (my favorite) and Sprite:

this is a flavor combo I would never, ever considered, but thinking about it now, doesn't sound too bad! I feel an overwhelming urge to try this. And I'm not a huge fan of either mint chip OR sprite (I don't dislike either, just not my favorite)

Steve got the Cheese steak sandwich

This menu has changed so much since our meal there. X had the old version of the cheese steak sandwich which was totally different looking.

And know the reason we came; my meal, the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich! A Deep-fried Green Tomato served with Bacon, Arugula, Tomato, and Pepper Jack Cheese topped with Alabama White BBQ Sauce on a toasted Kaiser Roll,

And this is definitely what I would order! Fried green tomato EVERYTHING ::yes::

to try this whole "afternoon break" thing

:rotfl:

I'm glad it ended up working out for you! I'd die without my breaks!

I can't believe I'm so tardy but I AM on a diet so this forum is danger!!! Can't stay away though.

Now I am craving one of those fried green tomato sandwiches. The plaza is such a hidden gem! I feel like no one talks about it but it's about the same price as counter service, with great choices and a nice place to relax for a bit!

Can't wait to be back in my happy place... just five work days!!

I'm a bit skeptical about fried green tomatoes sandwiches. My grandmother made aweful ones for me growing up, LOL. The mint milkshake sounds lovely.

The lemonade l9oks fabulous. I need one. What is the blue drink in the photo with it? I had a blue drink like that at Boardwalk and can't remember what it was.

I'm so glad you went to the Plaza and did a review of it since I'm going there for the first time this weekend. It's great seeing pictures and hearing about the food before going to get a better idea of what to expect and what I should order. I noticed you tagged me in saying I had mentioned a review about the sandwich you had, but it had to be someone else since I haven't been here yet and I probably in a million years would order a tomato sandwich since I hate them lol. But your food looked great and it's gotten me really excited to try the place out.

YAY! Another dining report :yay:

I totally agree that the heat really puts a damper on the day drinking. Plus, you just sweat it all out anyway.

Mmmmmm....that cherry lemondade was delish on my trip too! Glad you also enjoyed :)

Yay! Just finding this after I went searching for it!

However I do have this picture that was taken before our first ride of the trip:

Yes that's my 15 year old, yes I posted it in my TR also, and no it isn't a food pic, but I love it so much I had to post it here, too. And yes he did willingly pose for this although he had no idea what it was going to turn out to be!

I love that!

And know the reason we came; my meal, the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich! A Deep-fried Green Tomato served with Bacon, Arugula, Tomato, and Pepper Jack Cheese topped with Alabama White BBQ Sauce on a toasted Kaiser Roll, with choice of Seasonal Vegetables, Homemade Chips, or French Fries (I asked them to hold the arugula):

I cannot wait to try this! I've never had a FGT, but it just seems like it's so up my alley!

We will definitely return here, if not on an adults only trip we'll come with the kids because they were more than satisfied with their food. By the time Ricky's second huge shake came we were ready to go so we asked for it in a to-go cup and enjoyed it while we walked around and it was delish.

We eat here every trip and now I'm even more looking forward to it!

Can't wait to read more!

I'm here!! I'm here!!

I think the Plaza is the only restaurant in the MK now that still doesn't serve alcohol and I could've gone for a cold beer at that point. Maybe Crystal Palace too?

I'm pretty sure they did not have alcohol at CP when we were there...then again it was breakfast. Haha.

Can you say MEAT?? This was piled high! There was cheese in there too, believe me. Steve loved this and the broccoli too, even though it was your basic steamed broccoli.

This looks really good!

I was a tad nervous this wouldn't live up to the hype; I'd read a few really good reviews of the sandwich- @Jenny Sanders and @FSU Girl, and I think someone else, too-but it totally did. This was lunch perfection! The tomatoes were fried so nicely, not greasy at all, and had a great taste when you bit into them. The ratio of tomato to crispy coating was perfect too, you didn't end up with just a mouthful of coating. The white BBQ sauce, while not a ton, was the right amount and went well with the rest of the sandwich. Like the boys I finished it all. Good girl! And the chips :cloud9: I love Disney's "homemade chips", even if they aren't made in the Mouse's home..................

We will definitely return here, if not on an adults only trip we'll come with the kids because they were more than satisfied with their food. By the time Ricky's second huge shake came we were ready to go so we asked for it in a to-go cup and enjoyed it while we walked around and it was delish.

WOW this looks amazing, I think I said so in your TR but damn this is so much better looking than the DLR one!! Maybe because the DLR one looked more healthy but if you're going to eat a fried sandwich it should just look exactly like yours!

Now I really want to go to the Plaza Inn but I can't seem to get an ADR. I wonder if I can do a walk up...

Oh my gosh the Plaza looks so good. We have LTT ressie in a few days and this is tempting me to switch. We are not on the DDP the first two nights of our trip and I wanted to try something new.
That's a hard choice between LTT and the Plaza, because LTT is awesome too! I originally had reservations for both lol but I knew I needed to try that fried green tomato sandwich so went with Plaza this time. You're even closer to your LTT lunch now than when you posted so if it helps, I had a client eat lunch there for the first time last Thursday and she texted me letting me know how much they absolutely loved it :love:

I hadn't even heard of the fried green tomato sandwich...I may need to try it!
I hadn't heard of it until it started showing up in other people's dining reports and then I was dreaming about it lol

Totally with you that an ice cold beer would be a great option there.
Yes :thumbsup2 Not sure why they've left the Plaza off the alcohol bandwagon but hopefully they'll change that before I go back!

I have read your reports, but this is my first time commenting (I'm a lurker, lol). Looking forward to more!
:welcome: thank you for commenting, and I'm glad you're here!

I adore your reviews! Keep them coming. I might be inspired to do my own if I end up at WDW in Sept.
Aw, that's so sweet of you to say and means a lot to me :hug: You should definitely do one if you go or whenever you go again!

Also, cutest title EVER! Love it!
Thanks again! I love the challenge of coming up with report titles lol

Yes!!! I love your food reviews!!!
:thanks:I hope I live up to my past reviews then!

Your plaza meal looks great. We used to eat there every trip but got out of the habit when they changed the ADR rules, which I can't even keep up with anymore. Is it still just reservations from 11-12 and then walk-ups afterwards?
Um :scratchin I think so, maybe you should ask your TA :laughing: When I was trying to get our reservation, times between 2 and 4 kept coming up so I'm thinking not? I had actually asked the question back in June I think and never got a clear answer. I'd just plug in whatever time you want and see what pops up. When we were waiting for our table a couple groups walked up that didn't have reservations and were told nothing was available and that was around 11 so that doesn't help at all except to say they were busy.

I can't wait to try one of those babies!!! I can't wait!
It's delicious! Luckily you have less than a month to wait :banana:

YUMMMM!!!!!!! OMG this looks like heaven to me! So glad it lived up to the hype :thumbsup2
So am I! Lots of times things look and sound better than they actually are but this was the opposite :cloud9:

I'm here I'm here! We are staying at WL for the first time in September so I can't wait to read all your reviews! I'm headed over to your TR shortly!
:wave2: So nice to see you on both reports! And very exciting that you have your first WL stay coming up soon, it's my absolute favorite resort and I hope you love it as much as I do :goodvibes Definitely try out Geyser Point, if not for food then for drinks and the gorgeous view!

I'm in, always look forward to your dining reviews.
:welcome: I have lots coming, and I promise to move a little faster than I have been!

I love reading your reports... we just got back yesterday and I spent months reading your reports and Katsony's
Welcome back, thank you for enjoying my reports and spending so much time reading! I hope you guys had a wonderful trip and ate lots of good food :goodvibes

I want desperately to do a report but my pictures cannot compare to all of yours
You should do one! I hate my pictures, I think they're HUGE even when I shrink them beforehand lol. And some people even do dining reports with no pictures, so I say give it a shot ::yes:: I'll read!

Leaving lurkdom behind to actually participate. Loved your last report and can't wait to read this one!
:welcome: Glad you're here and I hope you enjoy this one as much as the last one :)

because it is T-R-A-S-H.

We should make a video warning and post it all over creation. Blech.
lol yes it I-S. We should make a video, until we get a cease and desist letter from Disney :laughing:

this is a flavor combo I would never, ever considered, but thinking about it now, doesn't sound too bad! I feel an overwhelming urge to try this. And I'm not a huge fan of either mint chip OR sprite (I don't dislike either, just not my favorite)
Steve even questioned Chris when he ordered this but Chris didn't blink an eye, and then when Steve tried it he gave it a thumbs up. Just one of those things you have to try before saying no I guess :)

I'm glad it ended up working out for you! I'd die without my breaks!
I really worked out well and if we go next summer with the boys - who am I kidding, WHEN we go next summer with the boys-we'll do breaks again. When we first tried summer breaks 3 years ago we all hated them, but Steve and I are older and slower now lol, and I think the boys just enjoy downtime more. And it's nice to feel fresh and energized for the evening because that heat zaps you!

I can't believe I'm so tardy but I AM on a diet so this forum is danger!!! Can't stay away though.
So glad you're here :cheer2: Ugh, I'm supposedly on a diet too since we've been home from Disney, trying to lose a bit before I gorge myself at F&W. Not working as well as I'd like it to! I need to buy some new fall clothes but I refuse to until I lose a few! I hope you're having better luck, planning a wedding is good motivation :love:

The plaza is such a hidden gem! I feel like no one talks about it but it's about the same price as counter service, with great choices and a nice place to relax for a bit!
I agree! In fact I often forget about it and would have again if it weren't for that beautiful sandwich. In fact, it may have been your report that first introduced me to it??? :scratchin

Can't wait to be back in my happy place... just five work days!!
Now you must be down to like, 2 days!! Whoo! Can't wait to read your F&W reviews!

I'm a bit skeptical about fried green tomatoes sandwiches. My grandmother made aweful ones for me growing up, LOL
:laughing: I probably would be in that case, too. I know I said this but, I'd never even heard of them until the movie :blush: and the idea sounded a bit weird to me at first. But by the 15th time I watched the movie I was intrigued.

The lemonade l9oks fabulous. I need one. What is the blue drink in the photo with it? I had a blue drink like that at Boardwalk and can't remember what it was.
The blue drink is the Moscato Colada :drinking1 I was ok but not as good as I thought it would be; in fact I ended up drinking Steve's lemonade that night and he drank my colada. It didn't have much of a taste, don't know if that was normal or if it just wasn't made right? I have seen it on a few menus around the parks but I'd go for the lemonade over it any day.

I'm so glad you went to the Plaza and did a review of it since I'm going there for the first time this weekend. It's great seeing pictures and hearing about the food before going to get a better idea of what to expect and what I should order
I love reading reviews of where I'm going or thinking about going, glad it got you excited!

I noticed you tagged me in saying I had mentioned a review about the sandwich you had, but it had to be someone else since I haven't been here yet and I probably in a million years would order a tomato sandwich since I hate them lol
:rotfl:That's what happens when you get old!

YAY! Another dining report :yay:
:welcome: I hope I can keep the excitement going lol!

I totally agree that the heat really puts a damper on the day drinking. Plus, you just sweat it all out anyway.
OMG, it was so much worse this August than in previous summers :rolleyes: I tried my best, I really did, but some days I felt like I was going to pass out as it was without the alcohol!

Yay! Just finding this after I went searching for it!
Sorry I made you search but I'm glad you found me :goodvibes

I cannot wait to try this! I've never had a FGT, but it just seems like it's so up my alley!
I hope you get to try it and enjoy it! It's something different also since it's not on every menu.

I'm here!! I'm here!!
Whoo! Time to par-tay :dancer:

I'm pretty sure they did not have alcohol at CP when we were there...then again it was breakfast. Haha.
What, you didn't have alcohol with your entire family every morning with breakfast lol?
Yeah CP just seems like someplace they'd keep the alcohol out of, more than the Plaza, actually.

Maybe because the DLR one looked more healthy but if you're going to eat a fried sandwich it should just look exactly like yours!
Why would you want a healthy FRIED green tomato sandwich :confused3 Gotta go with the unhealthy WDW version for sure!

Now I really want to go to the Plaza Inn but I can't seem to get an ADR. I wonder if I can do a walk up...
I hate how they're doing it now, it was so difficult to get a lunch reservation and I didn't want to take a chance of doing a walk up in August and then not having a mid-day sit down in the blazing, energy killing sun :scared: At first all I was getting were times around 2:30-3 and finally 11:05 came up and that was consistently the only time between 11 and 12. I wish it would either go to all walk up or back to all ADR's.

Sorry I'm late like page three late :o
You're off to a great start.
BW pizza= :crazy2:
The Plaza= good food great price and air conditioning :D

I got so behind on the DIS with school starting, but I'm most definitely here to booze it up!

Chris prefers not to leave his room. For anything. Well anything except meals, so for those of you that also follow my TR's his attitude will be a tad less over here!
HAHA Chris is the male version of my sister except she's 24 and still like that

And know the reason we came; my meal, the Fried Green Tomato Sandwich! A Deep-fried Green Tomato served with Bacon, Arugula, Tomato, and Pepper Jack Cheese topped with Alabama White BBQ Sauce on a toasted Kaiser Roll, with choice of Seasonal Vegetables, Homemade Chips, or French Fries (I asked them to hold the arugula):

img_6471-jpg.264974

img_6474-jpg.264987
That sandwich! :cloud9: I think The Plaza is going to be my new go to lunch restaurant in MK. I'd rather spend slightly more money to eat there than QS.

fried green tomato sandwich? I am so there! i have never been to the plaza, need to add it to the list.

mmmm, that cheesesteak... That's what we had in January. They're huge!

I love that picture of Ricky :)

Joining in on the fun too! Yes we made the mistake of trying Boardwalk pizza window back in 2015 and my boys who will eat anything pretty much gagged on it. Their opinion was it was like eating cardboard. However, lunch at the Plaza looks amazing and that fried green sandwich is right up my alley! The boys would be all about the milkshakes and burgers too. Must put it on the list! I am heading off to start my dining report now too and got my first installment of my TR up too. So glad you mentioned that trick with paint for resizing!

WHY IS MOM EATING SHRIMP??

Good evening everyone! So who's watching Big Brother? (besides @Whit64130 )? So glad Jason didn't use the veto last night to put Kevin up. I didn't like Kevin at first but his Boston accented-seemingly love of family-almost NY attitude have won me over. I'm hoping either he or my favorite from last year, Paul, take home the win this year.
And if you're NOT watching BB you have no idea what I'm talking about and don't care, so let's move on to something we're all interested in: FOOD!
I rounded up everyone at the pool and got us back to our room to get ready for dinner. Before I booked our dining I'd asked the boys where they wanted to eat and I got two faces that looked like this :confused:. Then, about 5 days before we left they both showed an interest in our dining plans and Chris began requesting certain restaurants. Yup, that's how life with Chris rolls folks! I was able to get and/or switch everything to what he wanted surprisingly, and the first of those was adding tonight's dinner at Narcoossee's. Steve and I certainly didn't mind returning as Steve had only been there once. Chris and I went last Nov. but it was before Steve and Ricky joined us - they came down a couple days after us due to Ricky's basketball schedule.
We attempted to take a new Minnie Van over to the Grand Floridian

IMG_6455.JPG

Since we were staying at the Yacht Club we could take one as at that time, you could only call one from YC and BC. However we didn't realize that once on the Lyft site, you had to have a CM do some little magic thingy and get you "in" to the actual Minnie Van ordering part of the site. So gray SUV over to the GF it was!
A couple months before our trip there was a thread started on the Restaurants board about how Narcoossee's has gone downhill. I was hoping it wouldn't be the case for us and I'm happy to report it wasn't!
It was pretty empty when we arrived around 5:30 but was jumping by the time we left. Chris tries to act cool but does love his Mickey straws:

IMG_6496.JPG

Ricky got water and Steve got his new favorite drink, a Moscow Mule:

IMG_6498.JPG

He had this for the first time on our May trip at the Victoria Falls lounge at Jambo House and hasn't looked back. He's been making them at home every night too and orders them wherever we go if it's on the menu :thumbsup2

And I went with my old favorite wine, a Moscato D'Asti:

IMG_6499.JPG

I might have gone with this x3 tonight........................by the way, I know most wine drinkers don't like Moscato since it's so sweet; to you I say I've recently also become a fan of many Rieslings, also.

We got our bread which comes with butter topped with pink sea salt:

IMG_6497.JPG

It's not the best bread we've had at a signature (I believe that distinction goes to Citricos kalamata olive bread) but it was good and crusty and the kids ate almost all of it.
For apps I ordered the same thing I got on our first visit, the Artisanal Cheese Plate:

IMG_6502.JPG

And I remembered to take a picture of the list they give you of all the cheeses it comes with:

IMG_6503.JPG

Making you work for that one! The gorgonzola was perfect on the crostini's and the Midnight Moon was my favorite. I didn't care for the Barely Buzzed and the Red Hawk was ok, which was fine because there's usually one on all cheese plates I don't care for but I still enjoy trying all the different cheeses.

Steve and Chris didn't get appetizers and Ricky got two. His plan going in got a bit messed up because they (gasp!) got rid of the Lobster Mac and Cheese! It was on the menu before we left and poof! Wasn't there on Aug. 6th. He doesn't eat fish or steak and when last we were here he had mussels for an app and the mac and cheese for his entree, and that was his plan for tonight. Alas he had to think quickly so he went with 2 apps and picked out an entree. For apps he ordered his beloved mussels and decided to try the Artisan Romaine Wedge Salad: Romaine Wedge with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette, Herbed Mascarpone, Tomato, Avocado, and Parmesan

IMG_6501.JPG

While Ricky wasn't a big fan of this, Steve loved it and ate most of it. The crusty looking thing is parmesan cheese. I tried it, liked it, but it was a bit too sharp for Ricky. He wasn't too keen on the warm bacon vinaigrette dressing, either.
The mussels on the other hand he deemed just as heavenly as he remembered. Cider-braised Mussels and Cream: Prince Edward Island Mussels braised in Hard Cider with Leeks and Aromatics, finished with Cream

IMG_6500.JPG

I think he allowed Steve one and ate the rest. In Nov. 2015 Ricky had mussels at 5 WDW restaurants and rated them in order of his favorite. Restaurant Marrekesh had the best and these were #2. We didn't return to Marrakesh this trip but he talked about these mussels all week.

We were watching the skies get darker as we enjoyed our apps. Steve's Dark Skies app was saying rain coming soon, and we were hoping it wouldn't last long as we wanted to return to MK after dinner. I kept trying to get a picture of the monorail going by under the castle so I went outside on the deck and got this:
IMG_6513.JPG

Note to my women friends who like wearing skirts/dresses to signatures: hold your hem when you go out on Narcoossee's deck if it's breezy, unless you want to treat your fellow diners who might be looking out at the deck through the many, many windows to a little extra pixie dust pixiedust:

I went back in and saw that our entrees had arrived, whoopee!!
As mentioned Ricky was a little sad they'd removed the Lobster Mac and Cheese from the menu and at first wasn't sure what he'd get for an entree. He settled on the Heritage Farms Cheshire Pork Rib Chop: Creamy Grits, Bacon-roasted Brussels Sprouts, Fruit Chutney

View attachment 266004

I was so happy when he put that first piece of meat in his mouth and grinned like the cat that ate the mouse. He loved this, and I was feeling bad that he might not enjoy anything after the mussels. He ate the whole thing and almost ate the bone; loved the grits (it was his first time ever having them), passed the brussels sprouts to Steve who declared them perfectly roasted. Along with talking the mussels up all week he brought this chop up more than once.

Christopher said hello to his Narcoossee's usual, the filet:

........which you'll see in my next update since I've reached my picture limit :headache:

Here I am! I'm reposting the picture of Rickys' entree since it didn't really post above:

IMG_6504.JPG

Back to Chris's filet! Grilled Grass Fed Filet Mignon: Yukon Gold Rustic Mash, Roasted Spring Vegetable, Red Wine-Oxtail Reduction

IMG_6507.JPG

As I said he's gotten this on all 3 visits. If a filet is on the menu he gets it, in Disney and at home! I wish I took a picture of the inside because it was cooked to medium perfection. He also loves the mashed potatoes that come with it but like Ricky passes the veggies to Steve (notice nobody passes them to me).

Steve had gotten the filet on his one previous visit also; this time he got a dish that was on special and of course I didn't write down all the details but it was Swordfish with...........veggies:

IMG_6506.JPG es

He said the swordfish was melt in your mouth delicious and in addition to Chris and Ricky's vegetables, he ate all of his!
Now, if you're read my previous dining reports you know that I do not eat seafood of any kind AT ALL. Don't like it. I'll eat tuna fish sometimes which confuses Steve since it's fishy. On my two previous visits I got the filet and loved it as much as Chris. Below is the dish I ordered this time:

IMG_6505.JPG

Do you see that half moon-ish shaped thing on top of the pasta? Yeah, it's a shrimp! In fact there were like, 15 shrimp in this dish! They were caught in the wild, too: Wild Caught Shrimp and Garganelli Pasta: Spinach, Oven-roasted tomatoes, Basil Pistou, Cheese, and Chardonnay-Garlic Cream. I had seen this in I believe Kari's @kastoney's dining report once and it looked and sounded SO good, except for the shrimp. Then I realized I didn't HAVE to eat the shrimp...............so that's what I did! I passed that off to Steve and Chris - man, Steve made out good tonight - and I enjoyed the pasta, spinach, tomatoes, and the creamy, creamy cream sauce :cloud9: There was a faint taste of shrimp but I didn't mind it at all; it isn't so much the taste I mind it's the texture. This dish was so good and different from most dishes I get when in Disney, so I was extremely happy I tried it. Also the sauce wasn't heavy so while this and the cheese certainly filled me up, I wasn't disgustingly full. Which was great, because you simply cannot eat at Narcoossee's without getting dessert!

And get dessert we did. Here's what we had to choose from:

IMG_6510.JPG

Not that I needed it, because I knew exactly what I was getting. No variation for me where dessert was concerned, I was going to my old favorite for the third time in a row: the Almond-Crusted Cheesecake!

IMG_6519.JPG

As someone with a huge sweet tooth, I continue to feel this is the best dessert on property, at least that I've tried. If you've ever had a Good Humor Toasted Almond ice cream bar that's exactly what the outside of the cheesecake tastes like to me. Chris had tried a couple bites of mine back in Nov. and decided he needed his own this time so we got two and Steve stole a few bites from each of us.
You can see Ricky's dessert in the background, he got the Strawberry Shortcake:

IMG_6518.JPG

So pretty! That vanilla genoise sauce on the top of the cake was yummy! The whole thing was, the cake was spongy and not soggy at all, the strawberries in the cake and on the dish were sweet and fresh. I also love all the chocolate garnishes on all their desserts.

To end the meal they gave us a dish of chocolate mints:

IMG_6520.JPG

And with that we were done. It had indeed rained while we were in there but had stopped just as we were ready to leave so we waddled slowly back to the main building to take the monorail to MK for a bit. I posted these in my TR so sorry if you've seen them already, but I made everyone pause for pics on the way back:

IMG_6527.JPG

IMG_6524.JPG

We spent very little time in the MK because other than one FP I'd made earlier, SB lines were long and there were no other good FP's left to be gotten. We returned to the YC and spent some time enjoying the awesome BW entertainment, which is one of the things I love about being in that area at night. I have no pictures but before returning to our room, both boys needed a sandwich from the BW bakery if you can believe it! Once again we absolutely loved our dinner at Narcoossee's and we will definitely return. I hope more people have good experiences because it's a great place as far as signatures go!

Last edited:
Following along. We are staying at WL in Oct so interested in your view of the food
Ooh, so jealous you'll be at my favorite resort soon! I hope you love it :goodvibes I will say I was less than impressed with the new menu at Roaring Fork, but even though we didn't eat at Geyser Point this trip we love it there. We also didn't eat at Territory Lounge this time but we have twice before and it is AWESOME!

I got so behind on the DIS with school starting, but I'm most definitely here to booze it up!
Hey! :wave: Glad you're here!!

HAHA Chris is the male version of my sister except she's 24 and still like that
:laughing: Pretty sure Chris will still be like that at 24..................

fried green tomato sandwich? I am so there! i have never been to the plaza, need to add it to the list.
You should! I blew it off for quite awhile because there didn't seem to be anything "wow" about it. It's not big, no characters, no fantastic view, but the food is basic and great and the prices are very inexpensive as far as Disney goes! Besides the fantastic burgers and phenomenal fried green tomato sandwich, they have a couple other different things like a Reuben, too.

mmmm, that cheesesteak... That's what we had in January. They're huge!
It is! That's some MEAT :P

I love that picture of Ricky :)
:thanks:

Joining in on the fun too!
Welcome back! And thank you for coming over :goodvibes

Yes we made the mistake of trying Boardwalk pizza window back in 2015 and my boys who will eat anything pretty much gagged on it. Their opinion was it was like eating cardboard.
Yeah when Ricky is hungry he'll eat pretty much anything so that's why he ate it, but he complained! Never again!

I am heading off to start my dining report now too and got my first installment of my TR up too. So glad you mentioned that trick with paint for resizing!
I'll go over there asap! I hope you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter