Young couple in Disney for first time - help!

We are staying at POR for the duration of our visit. How far in advance do you recommend planning the holiday?

the boyfriend and I stayed at POR in october. we really enjoyed taking the boat to DTD and having dinner at planet hollywood; wolfegang. as they were both on the dining plan
the boat ride back was always relaxing.

Awesome advice guys :thumbsup2
I am getting much more organised in making this holiday special. Got my ADRs, I'm looking into opening hours, to make sure I can make the most of extra magic hours, and I'm making lists of the things that are 'must-dos', want-to-dos', and places I want to eat using the QSPD. Anything I'm missing, or anything i still need to do?

I see that TT refurb might be getting delayed til the summer, which would be great for me, as my boyfriend is a massive car fan, so I was pretty disappointed when i saw it was going to be shut. Also, i love that ride!

Everything is falling into place! :teeth:

If you are at all interested in fireworks and parades, make sure you know the when and where.

For good viewing, you need to get there early. Generally, you should plan on being comfortable for a little while afterward as well, to let the crowds thin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter