Young Sheldon

A lot of people don't know, but Zoe Perry is Laurie Metcalf's real-life daughter. That's why she's so good as a young Mary Cooper. I thought that was pretty cool!
I definitely didn't know that - but I see the resemblance now that you bring it up. Pretty sneaky!

I was not overly impressed but will give it another few episodes.
Did not care for Big Bang the first few times I saw it but the writers got better and better as time went on.

I love the Big Bang now but really didn't start watching until season 3. I still don't like most of the season one episodes. The problem I have with Young Sheldon is that older Sheldon has talked about how he was treated in high school, so how long before we see them dunking Sheldon into a toilet?

I didn't really love it. I don't think I want to watch a show where I have to feel so sorry for the main character. Sheldon in Big Bang isn't like that-- he's wonderfully quirky, but he's not a victim. I want to swoop in and help young Sheldon. And I've got to wonder what they'll do with the dad character-- all adult Sheldon ever said about him painted him as a bigoted, heavy drinking, totally unlikeable character.

I may give it one more shot, or I may not.

A lot of people don't know, but Zoe Perry is Laurie Metcalf's real-life daughter. That's why she's so good as a young Mary Cooper. I thought that was pretty cool!

I meant to look that up, so thanks for sharing. I kept thinking to myself how she seemed so much like Laurie Metcalf. Looks, mannerism and even voice. That's awesome they chose her to play the part.

I didn't know that! Very cool. No wonder she was so spot-on in the role. I enjoyed the show and look forward to the next episode. Sorry it's not on until November.

I just watched it and enjoyed it more than I thought I was. I wasn't even going to bother.

Loved seeing" Professor Proton" and Shelden's Stephen Hawkins poster. Also Sheldon in the car with his mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter