Your DIS name

Hi, I am Kathy and I explain my DIS name in my location - it explains all we do in our family
We all love Disney, we are all scouts/ scouters, and we all play/ referee/ coach soccer.
While I don't post much because I don't usually feel I have anything to post, I love reading everything on the camping boards.

Hi, I am Kathy and I explain my DIS name in my location - it explains all we do in our family
We all love Disney, we are all scouts/ scouters, and we all play/ referee/ coach soccer.
While I don't post much because I don't usually feel I have anything to post, I love reading everything on the camping boards.

In case you hadn't noticed, most of us really don't have anything to post, but it doesn't stop us.

What do you mean nothing to post ---- beer, wine, kungaloosh, Captain Morgan, Jack, Crown Royal, etc, etc, etc........ otters, snakes, bugs, Wonder Beagles, golf carts, RVs, campers, KiWis, 5ers, best loops, pool renovations - the list goes on and on - come on Jim, get a grip!

This thread is great! My name is Natalie and hubby is Sean. We have there kids, a son 9 and boy/girl twins that will turn 7 on the 4th of July.

My Dis name cames having seen reruns of the original Mickey Mouse club back in the mid 70's and thinking that being a Mouseketeer would be the end all and be all of happiness.

I tend spend months and months on the boards when planning a trip but not so much when we are not headed to Disney. However, with this new (wasn't here in 06/ early 07:confused3 )camping community board, I just may stick around after this trip.

This thread is great! My name is Natalie and hubby is Sean. We have there kids, a son 9 and boy/girl twins that will turn 7 on the 4th of July.

My Dis name cames having seen reruns of the original Mickey Mouse club back in the mid 70's and thinking that being a Mouseketeer would be the end all and be all of happiness.

I tend spend months and months on the boards when planning a trip but not so much when we are not headed to Disney. However, with this new (wasn't here in 06/ early 07:confused3 )camping community board, I just may stick around after this trip.

welcome to the camping boards, stick around..the otters should report in soon

apparently there was "too much clowning around for some members on the regular camping boards", so Scott so graciously gave us a place to play...stick around, it is fun...

personally i liked it better when we clowned around on the regular board, i think the community board killed the fun.:cool2:

Seriously.....:confused3

Sorry, but if that's really the case...you need a new name. :rolleyes1

bump

and for newcomers, if you would like, having your first name in your signature makes it easier for everyone to be a bit more personal. Also I found out the other day someone I thought was a she was a he. :rotfl2:

bump

and for newcomers, if you would like, having your first name in your signature makes it easier for everyone to be a bit more personal. Also I found out the other day someone I thought was a she was a he. :rotfl2:

Hi Dennis! :lmao:

Jim Rebekah Ian Aden Evan Married in 2000. JRIAE2000:) Not too much extra energy to come up with that one.

Jim Rebekah Ian Aden Evan Married in 2000. JRIAE2000:) Not too much extra energy to come up with that one.

We'll just stick with Raphael. After a while with this bunch you won't even remember your real name any more. :hippie:

wak648 is a combination of my initials William A Koss and my medical command numbers for my firefighter/paramedic job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter