Your DIS name

My name is Stephanie, but I always use Stef, A is for my middle name, and 1970 was the year I was born. Easy enough!

:)

How did it start ??? My wife worked for DIS and found out about the Board(s). I was never very inventive so I picked something I could remember. Thus, john59 = john is my Christian (can I say that) name and 59 is how old I was at my first sign on to WDWINFO. That was in 1999.

Since 1976 we were Disney Pin Collectors. This all started at the Emporium on Main Street. I bought this great corduroy cap that said Disney World. My wife said why don't you put a couple of those pins on the cap. For 29 cents apiece, I'll put some Mouse, Pluto. Donald, etc pins on the cap. We were collecting DIS pins from 1976 through (a guess) 2003.

We got involved on the DIS Collectors Board. My DW was a big time trader. Me, just a collector of DIS Pins with the criteria of 'that looks really neat'. Our (really DW) collection hovered between 6000 to 8000 Disney Pins over the years. We got out due to cost. From 29 cents, close to roughly 20 bucks for a pin was a quantum leap. I can't remember the last time we posted on the Collectors Board. Now we are RVers' and on the Camping Boards.

My AVATAR on the collectors board was called 'The Hat'---It was a huge cowboy hat with 260 DIS character pins on it. The board took a hit and my AVATAR 'The Hat' went to computer heaven (can I say Heaven). I wish there was a way to retrieve it. It was really neat ! ! !
john (aka john59)

Well lets see,
since I really enjoy thrill rides and we only have one son and I love to fly on planes,,, I decided on the name Born 2 Fish.

Well lets see,
since I really enjoy thrill rides and we only have one son and I love to fly on planes,,, I decided on the name Born 2 Fish.

That's exactly what I thought.

Magic comes from part of the name, not going to tell you what it is, of my favorite work location and I think you can figure out the bus part. No, it's not after the song by "The Who".

Hmm...have I posted on this thread? I dunno!

Here goes.

My name is YodaGirl. It's the name I use everywhere. I'll go to YodaGirl81 if YodaGirl is taken. First use was on starwars.com forums, hence the Star Wars-themed name. Yoda happens to be my fave. :goodvibes

Oh, yeah.

I think the "Girl" part is self-explanatory. ;)

Most people call me Steph or Stephanie.

I answer to anything.

My favorite nickname was given to me by an Indiana State Trooper after I informed her that, no, I could not in fact changer her Timex watch battery because Timex requires them to be sent back to the company for repair.

She informed me that I had the personality of a barracuda.

Hmm..."Barracuda"

That'd be a good screen name, don't ya think? :cutie:

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Now I get it ! !

I have to change my handle. I luv thrill rides and flying on aeroplanes, but Frank beat me to it.

Can I use BORNE TWO FISH or I can change two. Like to or too or tooooo.

This might work bOrN dos fIsH. There could be a patent infringement with Frank. I will stay john59.

john

:3dglasses

My DW said 'I am a giving person'----I would not hesitate to give Frank one of my colons, if he needs one, or even two.

I have a colony of colons being colonized somewhere in our garage. Or are they down in the 5r' ??

OH Crap ! ! I hate getting old. Now I lost my crappy colony of colons. GOSH DANGIT.

john

My name is pretty boring - it is simply my DD's initials and of course, I am her mom. I pretty much picked it because it would be easy to remember.

And now, we return to your regularly scheduled colon programming...

I'm even more boring--we are Gary and Marilyn Flanigan. Unfortunately, I'm not at all creative. We are from central Illinois, love the Fort, blah, blah, blah. Love the DIS as well. DH just came in from mowing and said I really need to change my name on the board.

This is my second identity here. I assumed it a couple of months ago for privacy reasons.

By the way, we have all 8 seasons of The Andy Griffith Show on DVD and my two sons watch it virtually every day. Today's TV is absolute trash.

This is my second identity here. I assumed it a couple of months ago for privacy reasons.

By the way, we have all 8 seasons of The Andy Griffith Show on DVD and my two sons watch it virtually every day. Today's TV is absolute trash.

One of the all time best shows. I was able to watch it the first time around as a kid. Loved it then, love it now. And yup, because today's network TV is mostly junk, I don't watch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter