Your doing what for 40th Rachael !?!

I get a similar response when people find out I'm going for my 21st but I don't really care anymore!
And why not plan in advance - might as well extend the magic
I love the boys' shirts!

What up with people not understanding us :confused3
That the way I feel now it's what I want to do.
I'm super excited about this trip :)
Thank you !!
the neckerchiefs are on there way think they will look the part ?
Didn't win the boots on eBay :(
Will get a pair I'm sure :goodvibes

Meals the very rough plan !
As we have dream AP we will get 10 percent off eating in the park :thumbsup2.
26 th October (my birthday)
Travel to London day we will eat a Disney themed pack lunch ( more on this to come).
I had wanted to do a afternoon tea but I think this will be to much of a rush and we plan to eat so many cakes at Disney its no big miss.
We are now going to spend the day at the imperial war museum the boys really like it there and it's free !!
We will eat at either nandos at kings cross or bills in islington unsure yet kids like nandos but this is my birthday day so I will pick :).

27th mc Donald's / subway breakfast both near our hotel.
Pick up sandwich from m&s for lunch on the Eurostar.
Dinner Cafe Mickey 6.15 pizza garlic bread chips keep cost down.
(We will need to shop for breakfast etc the next day too)

28th breakfast at hotel.
Packed lunch
Bbwws 6.30 show.

29th
Breakfast at hotel
Pack lunch
3 o'clock Mickey waffles at the DLH
A meal at VDE or something nice bought from super market to eat at hotel.

30th
Breakfast at hotel
EOS
Annette's 6.30 (hope to see dreams again)

31st. (Lazy day)
Breakfast at hotel
Light lunch at VDE
Cafe Mickey 6.15(then the Halloween party)

1st (lazy day after the party)
Breakfast at hotel
Light lunch
3 o'clock blue lagoon tea and cakes ( fingers crossed for this one)
Something from supermarket (kids will want a early night )

2nd
Light breakfast at hotel
Inventions Sunday brunch :cloud9:
Dinner EOS / supermarket

3rd ( last day :()
Breakfast at hotel
Lunch bistros de remy / king Ludwig.
EOS for Eurostar

4th
McDonald's / subway (will be sick of eating by now lol)
Lunch m&s for train home .
I'm sure I will change this a bit but a have a bit of a plan on what I need to ring up and book table wise.
Thanks for reading I know it's a bit boring x
Need to swap Mickey waffles at the DLH to the Thursday so we catch DOTS.

All sounds good to me - especially all the money saving lunches! lol

You know it's 10% off in the Village too?

C x

Thank you suppose that's the good thing about staying at VDE we can save on pop crips fruit etc.
Will prob just have breakfast like at home eggs toast cereal etc.

I did know and at the hotels too I really love hunters grill and would like to eat there one night but need to budget money.
As we are there less than 4 mths later
Thanks for reading xx

Thank you suppose that's the good thing about staying at VDE we can save on pop crips fruit etc.
Will prob just have breakfast like at home eggs toast cereal etc.

I did know and at the hotels too I really love hunters grill and would like to eat there one night but need to budget money.
As we are there less than 4 mths later
Thanks for reading xx

That's the difficulty isn't it. We're doing 3 trips in total in 12 months. First one being DD's birthday, so we had planned a huge budget for food so we could do what we wanted with no worries. But then the second trip was with DLP newbies the parents in law, and now this trip is our final one (probably for a good 4 years!! Gulp!! Unless there's any mad deals that appear in the meantime....!!) So again it's a case of making the most while we can. Luckily we can just about do every restaurant we want to - we've kept hotel prices down which help too....

It IS your 40th though, so I hope you're making sure you do the restaurants your REALLY want to do?? :)

C x

That's the difficulty isn't it. We're doing 3 trips in total in 12 months. First one being DD's birthday, so we had planned a huge budget for food so we could do what we wanted with no worries. But then the second trip was with DLP newbies the parents in law, and now this trip is our final one (probably for a good 4 years!! Gulp!! Unless there's any mad deals that appear in the meantime....!!) So again it's a case of making the most while we can. Luckily we can just about do every restaurant we want to - we've kept hotel prices down which help too....

It IS your 40th though, so I hope you're making sure you do the restaurants your REALLY want to do?? :)

C x

I hear you !!
I hate budget trips but it's not like we will be eating bead and water lol!

4 years noooo !!

I think DLP great with under 3s as the are free the baby could come too ;)

The hunters grill whats missing for me but you never know we may add it on
Fingers crossed xx

Not boring at all!

Can I ask how much is your food budget? We've gone totally mad for this trip but if I want to go again any time soon ill have to do things a lot differently!

Hello, following your report with interest - we usually go at Halloween but this time going a little earlier at end of September :)

Could you tell me where you got your personalised autograph books and bags from??! Would love something like that for my girls!

Thank you!

Not boring at all!

Can I ask how much is your food budget? We've gone totally mad for this trip but if I want to go again any time soon ill have to do things a lot differently!

Working on a 100 euro a day 2 adults 2 kids.
The plan is to spend less some days more others hope to come back with change for our feb trip ;)
Not long for you now thanks for reading xx

Hello, following your report with interest - we usually go at Halloween but this time going a little earlier at end of September :)

Could you tell me where you got your personalised autograph books and bags from??! Would love something like that for my girls!

Thank you!

Thanks
Any tips for Halloween time ?
Here you go
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/howddode/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754
Xx
Looks like she closed for a bit it says she still answering questions
She really good will be using her again for our next trip :)

Thanks
Any tips for Halloween time ?
Here you go
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/howddode/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754
Xx
Looks like she closed for a bit it says she still answering questions
She really good will be using her again for our next trip :)

Thank you so much! Although it's saying her store is closed for now but will keep my eye out for hopeful reopening in the future!

Not many tips for Halloween but the band that play the disney tunes at the open air theatre round the back/side of the castle is pretty good and the show that Mickey and Co put on there! Also, after the show that they hold in front of the castle still happens at Halloween, try and get somewhere near the stage, the characters all walk past and interact with the kids briefly which is great and the pumpkin people give out little packs of sweets :) If I think of anything else I will let you know! Oh, try and visit Jack Skellington and Sally near the Phantom Manor, they are absolutely brilliant and are so 'in character'!

No problem looks like she just updating stuff.
Like I say I will be ordering again for our next trip :).

Thanks for the tips if you do think of any more you know where I hang out :goodvibes
X

Great dining plans so far - it's hard to be reasonable when it comes to restaurants. We're currently debating where to go… of course it's a bit easier with the free half board!

You make me want to start my own PJ/TR!!!

Great dining plans so far - it's hard to be reasonable when it comes to restaurants. We're currently debating where to go… of course it's a bit easier with the free half board!

You make me want to start my own PJ/TR!!!

The meal plan does make planning easier.
We wouldn't of tried half the places we have done if it wasn't for that.

Start your PTR I will read we love a PTR on here :thumbsup2
X
Ps grape soda badges came there fab !!!

ILOVEDLP said:
After many bids on eBay got a pair of cowboy boots costumes coming together now ;)

Good on ya! What's left on the list?

ILOVEDLP said:
I need a shirt and a belt
Adam just needs a belt and a cigar.
I will keep you up to date with other dressing up plans ;)
Xx

Gosh you are very much so sorted. Ye are going to have such fun.

Right had a a change if mind what to do meal wise
New plan
Mon cafe Mickey
Tue bbwws
Wed Annette's
Thur auberge de cendrillon
Fri cafe Mickey
Sat Mickey waffles at cafe fantasia.
Sun inventions sunday brunch
Monday lego bistrot de remy / blue lagoon
Unsure of times yet but have 5 months to decided.
Thoughts anyone ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter