Your doing what for 40th Rachael !?!

Hi Rachael,

:wave2:

I have read some of this thread and will read more when I get a chance. Loving your plan already. The time will be here before you know it!

Not too sure what I am doing on here , but guess I will find out, although I do not have time for another addictive DLP site lol

Happy planning

Tracy :)

You can buy them on eBay sometimes.
I have the name of the seller from a girl on TA.
They are not cheap £150 but it's going to be super busy.
2 days VIP fast pass for 5 people.
I'm tempted got a while to save the money up
:thumbsup2

I didn't even know they existed! lol After all this time?!?!?! Where have I been.... luckily our trips have been planned for quieter times so probably won't need them..... Good option though!! I'm assuming you use it on any fast pass ride? Nice.

C x

Hi Rachael,

:wave2:

I have read some of this thread and will read more when I get a chance. Loving your plan already. The time will be here before you know it!

Not too sure what I am doing on here , but guess I will find out, although I do not have time for another addictive DLP site lol

Happy planning

Tracy :)
Tracy you can not have to many DLP panning websites ;)
You will be on here all the time before you know it lol xx

I didn't even know they existed! lol After all this time?!?!?! Where have I been.... luckily our trips have been planned for quieter times so probably won't need them..... Good option though!! I'm assuming you use it on any fast pass ride? Nice.

C x

Think it's a good idea for us ?
Look at the Halloween thread that have been posted over the last few days
X

Think it's a good idea for us ?
Look at the Halloween thread that have been posted over the last few days
X

I'd say so - Although you're there all week, it IS one of the busiest weeks in the year. It depends if you can afford it! I just didn't realise DLP did them. Are they legit?? lol Only saying that because I'd never heard of them? Do they come with DL Hotel castle club bookings or something??

C x

I'd say so - Although you're there all week, it IS one of the busiest weeks in the year. It depends if you can afford it! I just didn't realise DLP did them. Are they legit?? lol Only saying that because I'd never heard of them? Do they come with DL Hotel castle club bookings or something??

C x

Here the thread on TA I post on there too
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTo...yland_Paris_Seine_et_Marne_Ile_de_France.html
I'm thinking if it's that busy it maybe worth getting
beans on toast for tea this week boys lol.
Xx

We were really lucky one trp a lady gave us 2 vip fastpasses as she was leavin the park midday, they were agodsend. :goodvibes
can you mail me info on them please ilovedlp..... so much for a budget trip lol

Ive had good look,at the VIP fast pass today.
While I think they would be great for a short trip
we have 8 days and it's not like I don't know how to use fast pass for 10 rides that will have it by the time we go.
We should manage.
We won't be queuing for meet and greet as do auberge and the Sunday brunch and cafe Mickey.
So time saved there :)
I didn't want to cut food Budget anymore.
Thanks for reading all x

Just read your thread. You are so organised! All we have planned is that we want to ride everything and meet everyone we can lol. It looks like a great trip and I can't wait to read more planning. Following along.

Just read your thread. You are so organised! All we have planned is that we want to ride everything and meet everyone we can lol. It looks like a great trip and I can't wait to read more planning. Following along.

Thank you :goodvibes
Not much left to book know.
X

Quick up date :)
Phoned today about the party still not able to book :sad2:
Had a look on the Eurostar web site and could book our Eurostar to Lille but not the tgv bit.
Tgv not out till 90 days so I would have wait 2 months to book strait through.
I rang Eurostar to ask a few questions as helpful as ever not at all !!
It's half term so price may go up quick and then she said she would wait.
So anyway we are booked on the 6.50 out of London :banana:
I'm booking the tgv myself I couldn't take the risk of the fares going up tbh.
I've got a good website to book the tgv with :)
If a big wait at Lillie we will have breakfast there.
Tvg will be out the same time as our east coast train.
So not much left to book now :)
Excited :cheer2:

Glad you didn't order those VIP fast passes now!!! Looks like they're no longer continuing!!

C x

Guess what !!!
Where going to the Halloween party :banana::banana:
Booked it today after a mammoth time ringing different numbers.
Rang AP office just kept pressing number till someone answered lol
They put me on to a very nice French guy who booked my tickets with my dream ap discount cost less than £25 each :goodvibes.

So happy only trains to book now

Happy planning all :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter