Your favorite Disney souvenir !

Melbourne5

DIS Veteran
So you have but one choice.....what's your most prized Disney park souvenir and why?

I will start. I have nearly worn out my 'mr potato head - don't make me put on my angry eyes' tshirt. I have worn this at ds3's kinda this year a few times when I have done parents duty and all the kids absolutely love it.

I purchased it right out the front on the toy story mania ride at hollywood studios at WDW last year.:rotfl:

My Dooney and Bourke handbag everyday when i see Mickey and the castle and Dumbo and the tea cups on it it brings a smile to my face:)

We have the same angry eyes shirt that we also got from HWS outside of Toy Story Mania!! We got one for my son and DP they both love that shirt. I love the tiny glass slipper with birthstone I got for DD, I have no idea where....

A Mickey Mouse ears hat charm that goes on my charm bracelet.

hey

I have the vinyalmation Epcot celebration on my desk, so that would be my fav at the moment..but I'm fickel...

I love my stitch beanie with ears for winter, and my "I'm a Disney cheerleader, and an elite athlete" t shirt for summer :rotfl: classic !

Not really a souvenir I guess but, for me, my Disney Photopass CD was the best thing I bought and has the most wonderful memories :thumbsup2

i bought disney souvenirs for everyone but me...

i only got a tshirt carlo bought me which says disneyland resort in black/silver writing...we spent a lot of money on pins though :)

i have already purchased a black 9" create your own vinylmation that i intend to have all the characters sign on our cruise.. that will become my favourite souvenir...

i'm planning on starting a charm bracelet this trip too :)

Every time we go I come home with a new Disney jumper, I live in them over winter they're the most comfy things ever! :lovestruc

Oh so many favourites, but if I have to choose one it would be the 2009 bauble for the christmas tree. 2009 was our first ever trip to the USA and Disneyland :lovestruc

Oh I have a lot of favourites. I guess my most used and seen favourite is a Disney California adventure coffee mug. Mits huge and I use it everyday. It makes me happy, or is it just the coffee in it lol.

I love my Christmas decorations, especially one which is round procelain with a retro-style Disneyland logo and Mickey on it.

I think it may be my tea towels. I have SO many of them and its something that I use everyday.

I also love my Mickey head (shaped) pancake ring. We love making Mickey pancakes on Sundays (and sometimes during the holidays). Brings back memories of breakfast's at a Disney park.

All my Winnie the Poohs...:cutie:

I also think my Christmas ornaments, especially my Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party one I got a couple of years ago.

YAY! I love these threads cause I get to say my mickey mouse underpants! :cool1:

I am also rather fond of my cheshire cat vinylmation; my antenna topper and the backwards running Goofy watch I got my niece

4792193901_550325c71b_n.jpg
4792191437_c857cabd1a_n.jpg
4792826816_88cdf63d90_n.jpg

And this guy. He had to be WON :woohoo:

StitchTokyo25thAnniversary.jpg

And these...

StitchandAngel.jpg

omg. i am an idiot.

our name art that we had done... i bought it on the last day for carlo and trina as a surprise souvenir and got one for myself while we were at it... carlo and i have ours in our bedroom & i see them every day... can't believe i didn't mention it earlier :confused3

they are truly very cute and when we go back, we're getting one for each member of the family :)

This is going to sound silly but I got a Disney Trivet from Epcot (?) Every night I cook tea and use it to sit a hot pot on I see it and wish I was dining at Disney. I keep it on top of the fridge so every time I open the fridge during the day I have Disney daydreams LMAO

When I bought it the cashier said she hadn't seen them! They must be new. I bought it January 2012. Interestingly I can't find it in the Disney store online. The thing weighs a ton, my husband wasn't too impressed and was even less than impressed with Jetstar tried to charge us $120 excess luggage to fly from Melbourne to Tassie.

I have no idea whose blog this is but this is it, it looks chrome due to the flash but it's not, It's jet black http://thedisneyblog.com/2012/04/11/new-disney-parks-kitchen-and-dish-set/01-kitchen-trivet/

Oh wow! Queenie posted photos!
do you want me to post a photo of my mickey underpants?? I have pair on right now!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter