Your favorite Disney souvenir !

It's just something simple, but my white cap with a small pink dis mouse logo embroidered on it. It's not in your face "I WENT TO DISNEY!" but more subtle, and thus more effective (in finding fellow disnuts) I think ;)

I loved how the different Disney resorts had some different merchandise. So a straw fedora I got at California was totally unique over at WDW.

...Next time, hold me back baby. I had saved up my souvenir purchases until we got to NY (for the NY Disney store, so I didn't have to lug it all) but was way disappointed that many of the things I'd had my eye on weren't there. Who was I kidding though, the stores at both Downtown Disneys are huge, especially compared to NY's store.

(Amazing, I type this, then two minutes later do a google search to see if I can find a pic, and this post pops up already!)

I am soooooo enjoying the diversity of answers. I now know I am not alone in having that ....take me back to WDW / DLR.....special thingy:woohoo:

It's just something simple, but my white cap with a small pink dis mouse logo embroidered on it. It's not in your face "I WENT TO DISNEY!" but more subtle, and thus more effective (in finding fellow disnuts) I think ;)
I think i have the same cap but mine's navy with a tiny red mouse embroidered on it. I thought the same thing about it being subtle.

We use our Disneyland "Mom" & "Dad" coffee cups everyday. We bought them in 2009 and at first I was too scared to use them I case we broke one but then I figured what better excuse to have to go back ;)

There is so much to choose from. I just love going into the stores at the parks and resorts as well as DTD.

I can't choose just one its like asking which child is your favourite so here are my top three are:

1. The iconic Mickey Ears
2. Trading Pins, so many to choose from and so many that are unique.
3. My long sleeve disney T-Shirt, great for cold Melbourne evenings.

The one that had great potential but disney dropped the ball (I forget its name) but ti was a Mickey Mouse that you carry around the park and told you interesting facts about the part of the park you were in and when special events or character greetings were about to happen.

Can anyone help what was it called?

:confused3:confused3:confused3

My various popcorn buckets. I have about eight of them in my craft room displayed on a shelf. They hold all my ribbon.

Argh! I went to get my bracelet to take a picture of my charm, and it's gone! I know I wore it to church a few weeks back...where could it be? :scratchin

Found it! This is my favorite souvenir - a little Mickey ear hat :goodvibes

IMG_0166.jpg

The one that had great potential but disney dropped the ball (I forget its name) but ti was a Mickey Mouse that you carry around the park and told you interesting facts about the part of the park you were in and when special events or character greetings were about to happen.

Can anyone help what was it called?

:confused3:confused3:confused3

Kangarucci got there first, but yeah it was Pal Mickey.

I forgot - I also found back in 2008 some hair bobbles, which are covered in mickey heads. I bought 2, and wore them so much that the band snapped on one. I couldn't find them when I went back in 2009, but at WDW in 2011 I found and bought a stack of them! :goodvibes

They're great because I can wear them in my hair to work

oh...I got a pal mickey toooooooo...(was bought for DS2...but really what is his is mine) he's also 20 now, so I dont think he'd be too upfront claiming it as his own:rotfl2:

I love my pal mickey:cloud9:

ok, going to go play with it now:rolleyes1

I bought this print

IMG_1582.jpg

I didn't think DH would let me put it up in the house, but being the convert that he is it won't be a problem now :lmao:

He can't wait to go on The Fantasy because he can't wait to buy some merchandise that is exclusive to the ships...:rolleyes1

I bought this print

IMG_1582.jpg

I didn't think DH would let me put it up in the house, but being the convert that he is it won't be a problem now :lmao:

He can't wait to go on The Fantasy because he can't wait to buy some merchandise that is exclusive to the ships...:rolleyes1

that's awesome........

i put up all my dis stuff in my study..then the house dosent look like a store on main st, USA :laughing:

they have changed the supplier on the disney boats re art work,its now thru disney itself, so should be more reliable...

how did you get it back in one piece???

i really want a tommorowland poster......

that's awesome........

i put up all my dis stuff in my study..then the house dosent look like a store on main st, USA :laughing:

they have changed the supplier on the disney boats re art work,its now thru disney itself, so should be more reliable...

how did you get it back in one piece???

i really want a tommorowland poster......

Funny, the study has a print too :laughing:

But that's where our stuff is headed :thumbsup2

The print itself was just a cardboard print, had it framed at a place, the frame itself was a perfect match :thumbsup2

We'll be keeping an eye out for more, I really love the sketches so might get some of those, but pretty sure i'll be buying quite a bit :laughing:

Can't wait to begin shopping at Disney online...

dont forget to go thru the delta store, and earn points for disney purchases..1 point per dollar i think, not too fantastic, but not too shabby either
http://www.skymilesshopping.com/
just put in your skymiles number..use the same one for all purchases, as it cost $$$ to transfer between accounts.:surfweb:

thought for today:
i want to be a pirate pirate:

so so true.....it does feel like robbery....:cool1:

And I love to hear about it :thumbsup2

Just checking out the vinylmations at the Disney store, never thought much of the until I saw the NYC one with the Statue of Liberty on it, hope they still have one when I want it :laughing:

Slowly but surely we'll be filling our house with Mickey ears...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter