Your longest stay at DVC has been how long?

Your longest stay at DVC has been how long?

• 5 days or less

• 6-9 days

• 10-13 days

• 2-3 weeks

• 3-4 weeks

• 4-5 weeks

• 5-6 weeks

• Longer than 6 weeks

Results are only viewable after voting.

zulaya

DIS Veteran
I've seen several posts from time to time about acquiring enough points to stay January and February (or another long period of time) at DVC. With that in mind...how long has your longest DVC stay been?

Our longest has been 13 nights/14 days, twice.

Merry Christmas from Building 64 @ OKW!

We usually stay 10 nights, but if we need a shorter trip, it's 6.

8 days. Typically we stay 7 days and although I love Disney, by day 6, I'm ready to go home.

Longest stay was 16 days. We split the stay between All Star sports for 2 nights/BCV for 9 nights/and AKL for 4 nights. Loved it! Our average stay time is 10 days. I find that a week just isn't enough!

9 nights is our longest on points. But if we stayed in a studio I think we would have enough for a month.

We drive the 1,300 miles so we only go once a year and stay in a studio during January and February most of the time. Our longest stay was 4 weeks. We have gone two of the last three Thanksgivings with the family and then the stay is two to three weeks.

I envy so much the people who can stay for long periods of time. Unfortunately, DH has a job where he can take no more than one week of vacation at a time. The only way I've stayed once for 12 days is by staying on after he left. That's why I wish he'd hurry up and retire!

My longest stay thus far ;) has been for 34 nights: 4 at BCV, followed by 30 at the BWV. :cloud9:

For those of you who have stayed more than a month, can I ask you to comment on the room you reserve?

Do you stay in a studio for the entire time? Or do you reserve a larger unit so you have a full kitchen and can cook? I just know that while I like to eat out, I'd get sick of restaurant food all the time.

Fun poll! Haven't seen this question before...though it is making me jealous of those looooong stays!

For those of you who have stayed more than a month, can I ask you to comment on the room you reserve?

Do you stay in a studio for the entire time? Or do you reserve a larger unit so you have a full kitchen and can cook? I just know that while I like to eat out, I'd get sick of restaurant food all the time.

I've stayed in a studio for 34 nights, as I was solo for a good part of the time. I do not cook much at home, so the kitchen--for me--is just a place to make coffee. ;) I've had other extended trips (30 nights) where I switched from a studio to a 1-bedroom and then back. The only thing I missed was the washer/dryer.

I always have a simple breakfast in my room, and lunch out somewhere (a park or resort). For dinner, I do eat out, but I also get meals "to go" and take them back to my room if I've had a long day and need to chill.

Our longest stay at a DVC was 2 weeks.

A few years back, we had stayed at a moderate for a couple of days, and then moved to OKW. The bellman who moved us told us that his parents had enough points to stayh there for 3 months. He had purchased the points using his employee discount, his parents lived in Ohio. They stayed at OKW for January, February & March visiting with thier son & his family. When they leave, they have nothing to worry about as far as who will watch their place etc. It seems like the perfect arrangement to me!
;)

Our longest stay has been 15 days at VWL. That was nice! It made for a very relaxing time and truly made us feel at home. We recently were at VWL for 12 days. Wish i was back there again:thumbsup2

I envy so much the people who can stay for long periods of time. Unfortunately, DH has a job where he can take no more than one week of vacation at a time. The only way I've stayed once for 12 days is by staying on after he left. That's why I wish he'd hurry up and retire!

Wish I could hurry up and retire too. Though time seems to be flying by retirement doesn't seem to be coming nearly as fast. Ugh... another 20 years I think :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter