Your Ride - THANKS JIM!

Coldpony

Earning My Ears
My wife and I used Your Ride for the second time this past weekend. Jim was waiting happily for us, helped with luggage, good conversation, great service, and return was just as good!

We asked Jim about what Holiday was on Monday, was it Veterans day or Armistace Day on the way to the hotel. We couldn't decide. When he picked us up for our return to the airport, he had gone online and printed out the history of Armastice/Veterans Day!!! How cool is that?!?!?!

THANKS JIM!

We had a great experience with Thom from Yourride in October. We had flown in on Friday night and used the Hampton Inn shuttle. On Saturday morning, Thom was there early with a movie ready for our kids to watch.

My only regret in the whole thing was that we asked to be picked up at 7:30 a.m. and Publix doesn't sell beer or wine until 9:00. I'd have brought a few bottles of my own instead of buying it in the parks. Oh well, live and learn... and will use Yourride again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter