You're Livin' the Dream, Mater Boy! *Aug 2010*(WE'RE HOME and HAD A GREAT TRIP!!!!)

Welcome Home Karen!

Glad to hear that ya'll had a great time!! So...when's the next trip??!!?? :laughing:

WOW!! :scared1: 2000 pics!!! I thought I took alot!!!

Cant wait to read your TR! and see pics!!

Hi Heather!
It is good to be home although a little sad too. Today has been so busy I haven't had too much time to think about missing Disney! My mom just came over so I was going through photos with her, so that was fun to start looking at them all.

The pix will get pared down quite a bit - the 2000 includes all blurry, closed-eyes, not looking at the camera, etc. type pictures that I will delete out. Plus I always take 3-4 of each of the posed shots hoping that just 1 will come out with both of the kids actually looking at me (without their mouthes wide open, hands in their faces, or arms flailing about wildly!! :laughing:)

It was so funny, the day we got there Dan was like "I don't think we'd ever need to come back" and "why would you want to come back to the same place over the over?" and the day we left he said he could see us coming back in like 4-5 years. I don't know if it'll be that long or not, there are a lot of places we want to go and travel to and take the kids too. But he really did enjoy it and I think he would go back again. Although I'd like to do Disneyland too - that may be in a year or two! We've talked a bit about doing California next year and that would include a stop in DL! . :goodvibes

Welcome home...glad to hear you had a great time! :goodvibes Now do you understand what we all rave about here on the DIS? hehe It's funny because I posted something on my TR about how my friend and her husband got back (it was their second trip) and my friend said she thinks she was bitten by the Disney bug. Love it!

2000 pictures...oh my! Can't wait to see them!

That stinks about the rain on your AK day. Wouldn't it figure that would happen when you go to a park with hardly any indoor attractions. :rolleyes:

Anyways, can't wait for the TR!

Hi Sarah! I do "get" the obsession :goodvibes, I've always been interest in Disney but just never have gone. Growing up we never went and my very best friend went every year, so I always got to hear about their trips, see the pictures, hear them talk about the fun they had. It's always been a dream to go.

The AK was probably our least fun day (I won't say worst day because none of them were bad at all) but between the rain and Mater being sick (he started getting sick our 2nd day there and by that day he was coughing a lot), it was a bit stressful, we wanted to try to get in what we could, didn't know if we should leave because he was sick, the rain was on and off all day....it was just a little bit of a tense day for us...we didn't get to enjoy it as much as we could have. Even Dan said that if we had 1 more day to go back and do something it would have been AK again.

I can't wait to get started on the pictures and start posting my TR. Hopefully soon!
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter