YourRide is definitely the way to go!!!

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
If you are looking for transporation from the airport to WDW then definately check out YourRide. :) We have used many other car services: Happy Limo, Tiffany Town Car, FL Town Car, etc., and YourRide is by far the BEST! :) It's owned and operated by a DIS'er (Rabbit) so what could be better than that! :) He picked us up in a beautiful Ford Excursion, gave us a long grocery stop at Publix, and even had Monsters Inc. playing for the kids. :) Check out his website for more info:

www.yourride.net

:)

Thanks for this post. We are going to WDW in a month and looking for towncar service to take us to WL from MCO. We have used FL. Towncars twice and had great service but prices jumped a little and other services offer coupons. We could save $10 using your ride. That doesnt sound like much but these days $$ are $$. Anyway, how was Your Ride on promptness?

Both times he picked us up (from the airport and from YC) he was early and waiting for us. :)

TigrLvsPooh, I couldn't agree with you more regarding YourRide.Net. We used them a few times over the Christmas/New Year's holidays and had wonderful experiences. I just returned from WDW this week, and we used YourRide.Net again. Rabbit was our driver and he was early, professional, and nice. I won't hesitate to use YourRide.Net in the future. I love being able to give business to deserving companies, and especially ones who help keep the Dis alive.

This is all my humble opinion.

I HAVE to agree with all these comments. We used Yourride Limo for our transfers from the airport to the Poly and back (10/31 and today) and we LOVED them. Jim was our driver and was AWESOME!!!!! We are going again in January, June, and next November and will NOT be using anyone but YOURRIDE!!!!! I'd be happy to answer any questions....but my experience with Yourride leaves the other companies in the dust.

Laura

Just returned from our trip on Friday and used YourRide as well. Rabbit was waiting for us at the airport, helped us with our bags and was just as nice as can be. On the return trip to the airport, Rabbit was on time with the beautiful (and clean) Ford Excursion. I will certainly use YourRide again and I do recommend them.

Rabbit.......it was a pleasure to meet you.
Lisa

I just also returned from Disney and took YourRide roundtrip from /to airport and the Polynesian. I was very pleased with them and will book them again next time I travel.

Zephyr

Glad to hear such great reports. We'll be using YourRide in 22 days and we're really looking forward to it.

Just got back from Disney and used Yourride to get to the Wilderness Lodge. Perfect service. Nice clean ride, on time and friendly. Got a free upgrade to an Excursion with Monster's, Inc. playing for the kids. With the coupon from the internet site, the cost for the round trip was $85. Will use them again. Rabbit was great.

Other than when everyone said they had the Excursion- what exactly is that like -- a minivan/van? We'll just have 2 people so I'm wondering which type of car we'll get... I believe the sedan style, I don't need the big limo. Just anticipating!!!!!! and can't wait!!!!

Jeanny,

Excursion is a big SUV. Not a van..

If you have only 2 people in the party and no special request, you will probably get picked up by a towncar. We used Yourride in October during our honeymoon vacation at WDW, and we were picked up by a towncar. It was clean and the driver was prompt and friendly. Love the service.

This is an Excursion:
153444.jpg

Thanks Jeank & Cali....

I was picturing the Excursion as a big boxy thing!! I've never seen one before (that I know of).

thanks, Jeanny :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter