Zander's MAW/GKTW trip!

So, I have been worrying over Zander flying out of rides. He has cp and cannot control his body very well. When I ride most attractions, I'm hanging on for dear life. Zander is not able to do that. On Friday Zander had an appointment with his orthopedist. I threw up my worries all over him. Oddly enough he has a child with cp very similar to Zander and has gone on MAW to GKTW. He started rattling off all the rides his son went on and my worries completely dissolved. I am so excited for the experience Zander is going to have. I am also very blessed to have such awesome doctors!!!!

So, I have been worrying over Zander flying out of rides. He has cp and cannot control his body very well. When I ride most attractions, I'm hanging on for dear life. Zander is not able to do that. On Friday Zander had an appointment with his orthopedist. I threw up my worries all over him. Oddly enough he has a child with cp very similar to Zander and has gone on MAW to GKTW. He started rattling off all the rides his son went on and my worries completely dissolved. I am so excited for the experience Zander is going to have. I am also very blessed to have such awesome doctors!!!!

Oh that is so great that the doctor was able to put your mind to rest. It's neat that he was able to offer a personal account of what you can expect and do with your son!!! :thumbsup2

So glad that you got an appointment for BBB... If they are anything like my little girl they will be in kid paradise!!! :cloud9:

So happy for you,

Madeline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter