• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Print Mickey Head Request

cheshiregirl

Disney Princess
Hello all!

I am looking for a mickey head that is zebra print. Milliepie has one in her 4shared files but every time I try to do anything with it, it is coming out blurry.

I have spent some time trying to figure out how I could make one on my own, but I am coming up short as my disign skills are pretty limited.

We are hoping to do animal print mickey head shirts for our AK day and while my DH and DS shirts are coming out great, the zebra print is giving me fits!

Can anyone help with providing me a file or giving me advice on how to be a do it yourselfer?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello all!

I am looking for a mickey head that is zebra print. Milliepie has one in her 4shared files but every time I try to do anything with it, it is coming out blurry.

I have spent some time trying to figure out how I could make one on my own, but I am coming up short as my disign skills are pretty limited.

We are hoping to do animal print mickey head shirts for our AK day and while my DH and DS shirts are coming out great, the zebra print is giving me fits!

Can anyone help with providing me a file or giving me advice on how to be a do it yourselfer?

Thanks in advance!!!

Are you saving it full size? That's the only thing I can think of why it might be doing that. You need to click on the pic and then click the expand to full size box and it will pop up full size and then you need to save it that way. Here it is just in case you can't figure it out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter