• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zeebs Disigns - WDW Bingo

Zeebs

DIS Veteran
Hello, I have just designed these for the kids to do in the lines and around the parks, to keep them entertained if we meet a bit of a wait somewhere.

I thought maybe some of you may want to use them on your trips. So feel free if you do.

I have one disclaimer - As I have only been 1 time I used google to find pictures of each park so maybe I have put something in that isn't in a particular park if you see any obvious or not so obvious ones please let me know and I can fix it.

Kirsten

DHSBingocopy.jpg

EpcotBingocopy.jpg

akBingocopy.jpg

Bingocopy.jpg

what a Fun idea! Thanks for sharing!

I don't know how hard it would be, but would it be possible to make a couple cards for each park with the same pictures mixed up on the page, so each person doesn't have the pics in the same order.

Thank you very much for your kind comments,

I haven't done different bingo cards for the parks, because my kids are just young and it will be better for them to work together to find the items, but when I get a spare moment (I have three children, one off school with chest infection the other off nursery with chicken pox) I will do another card slightly different from the first for the competition of it all.

Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter