ZX-MOM DAD MINI PIN MEET at the ZX House!

Zayne & Xavier's DAD

Mac Daddy of PIN KARMA!
Last night I had a mini pin meet at my home with (Vinnie Mac-Soul sister SUZI-MR. Jailterm himself NAT-Sandy- & Anita nat's Mother-in-law).
Was Very interesting.......I had a great time chatting as usual with the D.I.S 'ers and overall just hanging out!
We did do some trading.....AFTER I let NAT finally go through the ZX MOM-DAD complete pin collection.....if I hear him ask me one more time where the good pins are I was gona kill him!
Now he knows where the good pins are.....stop asking(LOL).
Nat & I traded some pins....after I put my collection away & got out my traders....sorry the GOOD pins disappeared NAT...HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Vinnie Mac & Soul Sister Suzi forgot to bring in there pins........& Maybe that was a good thing.....I saw how many they had & GOOD GOD!
Leighton also came by & was Pinless.....due to leaving them in his car which is currently getting work done on it!

Now I love when we have these little meets & something very memorable happens.......NOW all I have to say is as the night ended & MR NAT left HIS last words...& I QUOTE (as he bottoms out his rental car over the sewer grate at the end of my drive way while backing out) "HEY....YOUR DRIVEWAY CURVES!".......

You gotta love it baby!.............Overall great night I'm sure the criminals that were with me will Post there own version so enjoy!

P.S.- Nat please return the 3 books with the PTP pins , the castle dangles & the movie strip pins....plus I saw all the PEPSI stuff you were putting in your pockets....NICE TRY!!!!(LOL HEHEHEHE Gotcha!)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I saw some pins... I saw alot of Pepsi stuff... Never saw the drive way turn:eek:

Now as to the pins.... Steve just because you put the pin upside down in your book it does not make it rare... A scuba Mickey is still a scuba Mickey... As to the BOOKS... I only saw 2... Over and over again.

Just kidding it was 3...:D

Okay Okay... Ya have great pins... But why did you run out of the room with them when it was time to trade. :confused: :confused:

Thanks for the cool trades... I don't care what everyone says about you. I still like ya:)

Oh and you guys have a great house (stupid drive way but great house).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter