~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like everyone to pause for a very important message...

warehouse012508.jpg

Ok... continue regular posting... I am now able to function... The fish seem to want it though.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maybe sometime I will join in the chats but right now I'm not home enough in th evenings to do much but come home from job#2 and fall out in my bed...after a long hot shower.

Jazmine,

Please forgive me it's old age setting in my memory is going. I just realized your from the Upper Marlboro area. Your still closer to Baltimore then I am. Hopefully we'll met some day either in the Maryland area or at WDW along with BudCollector and GoofyDude. :dance3: and anyone Marylander that want to join us. Hey we can have a Maryland DisMeets. :dance3:

Jazmine,

Please forgive me it's old age setting in my memory is going. I just realized your from the Upper Marlboro area. Your still closer to Baltimore then I am. Hopefully we'll met some day either in the Maryland area or at WDW along with BudCollector and GoofyDude. :dance3: and anyone Marylander that want to join us. Hey we can have a Maryland DisMeets. :dance3:

That sounds like a plan...I mean the Marylanders DIS Meet or just us party: Actually I'm closer to Fort Washington than Bmore. That's a 45min-1hr drive for me. And I drive 80mph all the time :car:
:disrocks:

I was skeered this morning when I looked and didn't see the thread. Luckily I noticed the new one or I would have been having a serious case of withdrawals. Jasmine, You should really try chat. It doesn't get raunchy. Just some light bantering. Usually pretty funny. To all you other lurkers out there. Come out, Come out, wherever you are. You won't regret it.

Mr. Smee:yay:

How many posts do you have to have, to be able to send and receive private messages

Mr. Smee

I was skeered this morning when I looked and didn't see the thread. Luckily I noticed the new one or I would have been having a serious case of withdrawals. Jasmine, You should really try chat. It doesn't get raunchy. Just some light bantering. Usually pretty funny. To all you other lurkers out there. Come out, Come out, wherever you are. You won't regret it.

Mr. Smee:yay:

awww dont be skeered ... need a hug ?!?!?! haha

How many posts do you have to have, to be able to send and receive private messages

Mr. Smee

That's not the solution. Go to UserCP, look for Edit Options on the left and click the check box to receive messages from other users.

I think all the right boxes are checked. I tried to send a private message to Kimmie. I wanted to apologize for a joke, they wouldn't let me

smee

I think all the right boxes are checked. I tried to send a private message to Kimmie. I wanted to apologize for a joke, they wouldn't let me

smee

I want to say, that you have to have a bunch of posts before it lets you send PM's...not sure how many, but I know when I joined i couldn't send PM's for a bit, then one day I could

I want to say, that you have to have a bunch of posts before it lets you send PM's...not sure how many, but I know when I joined i couldn't send PM's for a bit, then one day I could

I agree one day I couldn't respond to PM and then a few posts later I was able to I think maybe it is around 50:confused3

Hi Jazmine, you need to join us for chat. Goofydude is also from the Baltimore area. You might know each other.

And we don't get to out of hand (do we guys and girls) :rotfl: :rotfl:

well no..no we don't..well..except for carrie..and well CG..and well Sha..and well duckie...and well then of course there is Pirate Mel...and...come to think of it..its all the women...thank goodness all the guys behave....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Ok...buster...I may not have been to chat in a few weeks....but...hellooooo Pot, Kettle calling!

well no..no we don't..well..except for carrie..and well CG..and well Sha..and well duckie...and well then of course there is Pirate Mel...and...come to think of it..its all the women...thank goodness all the guys behave....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

;) The ladies are gonna gang up on you and get you :rotfl: We women are not trouble makers:rolleyes1 Better pray now for mercy :worship:

So I mind my P's and Q's for 2 minutes while I make my signature even more pretty (Like it ? hahaha)

And then I see this post..

Listen... You......

You know that one time when I bit you... you didnt complain... so enough out of you

;) The ladies are gonna gang up on you and get you :rotfl: We women are not trouble makers:rolleyes1 Better pray now for mercy :worship:

Ewwwwwwwwww, I scared.....they get out of line I will just hit em with the hose...

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

OMG.. you guys are ALREADY on PAGE 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter