• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.. your past the point of no return...

And if there is a problem just tell them cdn told you to do it!

Cait - tell them you own shares in starbucks and you are just supporting your investment (and if you don't you better get some).

As well I need you to sign a disclaimer as I have nothing to do with your caffeine addiction and need you into rehab try HACK!! (help addicted caffeiners kwit)

LMAO...yeah yeah yeah...I can hold my caffeine better then my Cap'n Coke...better stick to starbucks...LOL

Cait - tell them you own shares in starbucks and you are just supporting your investment (and if you don't you better get some).

As well I need you to sign a disclaimer as I have nothing to do with your caffeine addiction and need you into rehab try HACK!! (help addicted caffeiners kwit)

I was sooooo freaked this morning. I was in the middle of replying to MBF and WDW about the weather... and to wish y'all a good morning... and tell ya how freakin hungover I am (fuzzy navels are now off my list of drinks)... and POOF! Gone!! I thought for sure we were busted for so much of chat spilling on to the boards...

So.... Yeah!! We have a new thread!
computer-1.gif

I'll have to repost my post to TawasDave about taking something off of my Disney Virgin list.... Hmmmmmmm...:scared1:

Ok we have 41 views and only 10 posts... Lurkers.. honestly

Come out come out wherever you are!!!!!!

I wont bite today

So here is where we moved to.

Carrie, are sure you don't bite? :rotfl:

I believe for our May outing we have enough people be considered as a "Magical Grand Gathering". Get ready for a group hug :grouphug: Party time in the POP :dance3:

Kimmie

I love the pic....too funny :)

Glad you found us...wonder how long it will take for us to get to 10,000 posts again...LOL

I was sooooo freaked this morning. I was in the middle of replying to MBF and WDW about the weather... and to wish y'all a good morning... and tell ya how freakin hungover I am (fuzzy navels are now off my list of drinks)... and POOF! Gone!! I thought for sure we were busted for so much of chat spilling on to the boards...

So.... Yeah!! We have a new thread!
computer-1.gif

I'll have to repost my post to TawasDave about taking something off of my Disney Virgin list.... Hmmmmmmm...:scared1:

Ok I'm in and still lurking;) ! I was wondering too what happened to the thread. I like to read the banterring going back and forth:lmao:

Hi Jazmine, you need to join us for chat. Goofydude is also from the Baltimore area. You might know each other.

And we don't get to out of hand (do we guys and girls) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would like everyone to pause for a very important message...

warehouse012508.jpg

Ok... continue regular posting... I am now able to function... The fish seem to want it though.

Hi Jazmine, you need to join us for chat. Goofydude is also from the Baltimore area. You might know each other.

And we don't get to out of hand (do we guys and girls) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maybe sometime I will join in the chats but right now I'm not home enough in th evenings to do much but come home from job#2 and fall out in my bed...after a long hot shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter