~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sooooo freaked this morning. I was in the middle of replying to MBF and WDW about the weather... and to wish y'all a good morning... and tell ya how freakin hungover I am (fuzzy navels are now off my list of drinks)... and POOF! Gone!! I thought for sure we were busted for so much of chat spilling on to the boards...

So WDW BROKE IT!!!!!!!!!! really nice going blue fairy!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: jk

So.... Yeah!! We have a new thread!
computer-1.gif

Too bad it wasnt titled "Any Single Disney Men Out There: chapter 2

I'll have to repost my post to TawasDave about taking something off of my Disney Virgin list.... Hmmmmmmm...:scared1:

LOL

well no..no we don't..well..except for carrie..and well CG..and well Sha..and well duckie...and well then of course there is Pirate Mel...and...come to think of it..its all the women...thank goodness all the guys behave....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Wait! I wasnt even hear for this.... LOL... (see below)*

Ok...buster...I may not have been to chat in a few weeks....but...hellooooo Pot, Kettle calling!

Thank you!!!!!

Me no good? I am not the one runnin around biting people..:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I havent bitten anyone since Oct when I bit Time because he was trying to take my phone :rolleyes1

Come on Carrie, spill it. Why did you bite, Dave. Inquiring minds want to know.

Smee:confused3

well no..no we don't..well..except for carrie..and well CG..and well Sha..and well duckie...and well then of course there is Pirate Mel...and...come to think of it..its all the women...thank goodness all the guys behave....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I beg your pardon.....who get's out of hand........:rolleyes1 Speak for yourself.....:rolleyes1

Alright mister...

Dont make me tell everyone why I bit you....

But keep pushin me... and I will tell all!!!!!

:worship: Oh do tell, cause I've been reading about this bitting business for some time now. Sven probably was a bad little boy. Just one more crack about the bitting and let er rip Carrie

Mel.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! it is SOOO CUTE! and I took pics (though not sure when I will work on them!) Love how you addressed it too! Its awesome! and tastes yummy!!!!

Alright mister...

Dont make me tell everyone why I bit you....

But keep pushin me... and I will tell all!!!!!

Remember, what goes on in CHAT stays in CHAT. And what happens at DISNEY stays at DISNEY. :laughing: Some of us don't BITE(KISS) and TELL. :rolleyes1

...what did i ever do to you except be there to protect you :confused3

Right you guys love all the attention :worship:

Welcome SHA!

...what did i ever do to you except be there to protect you :confused3

Right you guys love all the attention :worship:

Welcome SHA!

I was afraid you would feel left out if I did not include you...we all know who the real instigators are...:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

What time is chat?I may be home in time to join you guys tonight. I read you don't have to register on DISmates to participate. Is there a guest feature somewhere?

Nope, Just go to Dismates.com and look on the left side. It is about the second block down. Click on chat. In a minute or so you will be prompted to type in a user name and then sumbit. You will be taken to the chat room. It's as easy as that.

Smee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter