͏

I haven't been collecting long, but I've got a nice stash of magic bands that I love. The only upside to all of this cancelling rescheduling stuff we've all had to do is I've gotten a set of magic bands each time. It's the little things I guess. :)

no change 16 Jul 2020
no change 17 Jul 2020
I really appreciate you, thanks for checking and posting.

My son really wants the train MB but its 24.99 on shop Disney I hate spending this when he gets a free one. I looked into buying a used one just replacing it with our puck... but they want the same money used.
So now im thinking of a decal from etsy.
They have a monorail one for 5.00
https://www.etsy.com/listing/594589937/red-monorail-magicband-2-decal-magic?ref=hp_rv-2Anyone use one of these? They are pretty cool

So oddly I ordered a couple of ones for our next March trip and the website says congratulations you’ve made your selections and your magic bands will be shipped to your home. I think the charge dropped off my credit card. There is no info on when they will ship them or even what pens we ordered. It has been quite some time since we ordered them - right after they opened sales for next year. We have never not had special bands ship almost immediately. Anyone else not get their bands for next year?

So oddly I ordered a couple of ones for our next March trip and the website says congratulations you’ve made your selections and your magic bands will be shipped to your home. I think the charge dropped off my credit card. There is no info on when they will ship them or even what pens we ordered. It has been quite some time since we ordered them - right after they opened sales for next year. We have never not had special bands ship almost immediately. Anyone else not get their bands for next year?
Same here. It's been over three weeks since placing the order for my March 2021 MB's. I'm in no rush to receive them, but I would usually get resort MB's within a week or so of ordering. I had this same issue with my upcoming August trip MB's and they took about a month to ship out. I would really like to have the March ones as an option to wear when I go in a couple of weeks, so I asked an online CM about it. He looked into it and said it's odd how long my order has been in fulfillment and advised me to contact Merchandise Guest Services. I just shot them an email since I'm not in a huge rush to get answers about it by calling. He said they could also be waiting to get a label from USPS or even just for USPS to pick them up. Who knows--apparently, Merchandise Guest Services should!

Same here. It's been over three weeks since placing the order for my March 2021 MB's. I'm in no rush to receive them, but I would usually get resort MB's within a week or so of ordering. I had this same issue with my upcoming August trip MB's and they took about a month to ship out. I would really like to have the March ones as an option to wear when I go in a couple of weeks, so I asked an online CM about it. He looked into it and said it's odd how long my order has been in fulfillment and advised me to contact Merchandise Guest Services. I just shot them an email since I'm not in a huge rush to get answers about it by calling. He said they could also be waiting to get a label from USPS or even just for USPS to pick them up. Who knows--apparently, Merchandise Guest Services should!

what email did you use? I might shoot them an email too. I had no idea who to contact about it.It appears that there is a post office label/tracking number that is waiting for the package - for a long long time

what email did you use? I might shoot them an email too. I had no idea who to contact about it.It appears that there is a post office label/tracking number that is waiting for the package - for a long long time
Totally agreed that it's too long of a time for a label to be created! I used Merchandise.Guest.Services@disneyparks.com and included the confirmation number from the email receipt of the order.

I ordered our MB’s for a August 2021 trip the day they released the 2021 bookings. The day I ordered them the charge was placed on my card. The charge fell off a couple of days later. I assumed they were going to ship them much later. Magically the charge reappeared about a week in a half ago and the MB’s were delivered this past Thursday.

Totally agreed that it's too long of a time for a label to be created! I used Merchandise.Guest.Services@disneyparks.com and included the confirmation number from the email receipt of the order.

great I sent them an Email with that info as well as one to shop parks. Shall see what happens next.

I ordered our MB’s for a August 2021 trip the day they released the 2021 bookings. The day I ordered them the charge was placed on my card. The charge fell off a couple of days later. I assumed they were going to ship them much later. Magically the charge reappeared about a week in a half ago and the MB’s were delivered this past Thursday.

thanks. Maybe they are just really slow sending them out right now.

How close to your resort stay can you order the premium magic bands? I’m not sure yet if we’ll be going to WDW in December. DS just finished college this past week and is scheduled to walk in his graduation ceremony in December, but I’m getting less confident that it will happen. If he walks, we’re leaving the next day for 6 nights at UO. If the ceremony is canceled or pushed to next year I have a back up trip planned that includes UO and WDW. He’s a fan of Star Wars, so I’d like to order a premium band for him. I’m just not sure yet when his college will let us know what’s going on. Thank for your help!!

How close to your resort stay can you order the premium magic bands? I’m not sure yet if we’ll be going to WDW in December. DS just finished college this past week and is scheduled to walk in his graduation ceremony in December, but I’m getting less confident that it will happen. If he walks, we’re leaving the next day for 6 nights at UO. If the ceremony is canceled or pushed to next year I have a back up trip planned that includes UO and WDW. He’s a fan of Star Wars, so I’d like to order a premium band for him. I’m just not sure yet when his college will let us know what’s going on. Thank for your help!!
You can select premium magicbands up to 6 days before your trip. Typically, they ship out to your home within 10 business days of placing your order, but right now there have been delays. Just keep in mind that if you place the order 10-6 days before your trip, you'll have to pick them up at the front desk.

Here are the MB shipping guidelines:

As soon as you book your Resort stay, choose your MagicBand and print your name. MagicBands will ship to your home.

10-6 Days Before Your Trip
Choose your MagicBand and print your name. MagicBands will ship only to your Resort.

5-1 Days Before Your Trip
MagicBand selection is no longer available. Complimentary gray MagicBands will be sent to your Resort.

Posting so I will notifications for this thread.

Is there a schedule that new magic bands are released or is it random? I am planning a March 2021 trip. In the past we have usually just taken the free bands, but this time we are considering purchasing some of the premium ones.

I had the exact thing happen for our July 2021 trip. We got them last Friday, after dropping off and then reappearing. I believe if you buy at least one, they are still sending them for 2021. We got 3 free and paid for one.

great I sent them an Email with that info as well as one to shop parks. Shall see what happens next.
I got a generic response from MGS about how shipments are delayed at the moment 🤷‍♀️ It took 3 weeks for my August trip's MBs to ship out, but it's been nearly a month and I've gotten no information on the March 2021 MBs. So odd. I'm on chat now with a CM. They were able to see the status of my August MB but one CM the other day said they couldn't, another one told me to contact MGS, so now let's see what #3 can do for me! I'm really in no rush, but I'd love to have this additional MB for my trip in 3 weeks so let's hope for the best!

Okay, as I was about to post this, the CM answered: My order is currently being fulfilled and should ship out in a couple of days. Whether it's always been in fulfillment or just now got into fulfillment, who knows. I wonder if the influx of people ordering the pre-arrival exclusive designs has anything to do with the delays.

I got a generic response from MGS about how shipments are delayed at the moment 🤷‍♀️ It took 3 weeks for my August trip's MBs to ship out, but it's been nearly a month and I've gotten no information on the March 2021 MBs. So odd. I'm on chat now with a CM. They were able to see the status of my August MB but one CM the other day said they couldn't, another one told me to contact MGS, so now let's see what #3 can do for me! I'm really in no rush, but I'd love to have this additional MB for my trip in 3 weeks so let's hope for the best!

Okay, as I was about to post this, the CM answered: My order is currently being fulfilled and should ship out in a couple of days. Whether it's always been in fulfillment or just now got into fulfillment, who knows. I wonder if the influx of people ordering the pre-arrival exclusive designs has anything to do with the delays.

interesting. I got a generic reply about shipments being delayed from shop parks. I will wait a bit and see what happens. Maybe they will ship soon. Or not lol

I already ordered and received ours for our upcoming trip. Makes me glad every time I see that my choice isn't there anymore! (Because if I had waited I would have missed out, not because no one else can have it. What do I care if we match?) But I can't see the options anymore so thank you for posting them! I like to still look. We debated a long time about when to order ours because who knows when new special ones were going to come out? Love seeing this list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter