• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
252$ for my husband and our 7 year old twins. But after reading all of your comments, I had to book.
First trip to Epcot, but we are from Germany who knows when we would come again. :cool1:

We are joining the party on Oct 4th :goodvibes

What do you think about the weather, still expect rain at the beginning of October?

252$ for my husband and our 7 year old twins. But after reading all of your comments, I had to book.
First trip to Epcot, but we are from Germany who knows when we would come again. :cool1:

We are joining the party on Oct 4th :goodvibes

What do you think about the weather, still expect rain at the beginning of October?

Have a great trip and welcome. If you have a chance to go to the Halloween Party I highly recommend that also.

Plus WL at the holidays? Wow, you win December! :-)
The WL part is actually thanks to you! You were kind enough to post photos of a WL deluxe CL room you stayed in. We needed a room with a separate sleeping area for our D, and there were no 1 BR suites left at our original first choice, the Poly. But you posted those photos and they clearly showed that the set-up of that room type would work really well for us. I was so lucky that you posted those photos and that there was still a room of that type available...so thank you!!! :)

DH and I are booked for Sept. 19. For us, the appeal is a nice, comfortable place to watch Illuminations -- I want to truly enjoy it knowing its days are likely numbered.

As I mentioned above, we are also attending 9/19. I noticed we are doing the same Parisian Breakfast too (your username stuck out to me on the F&W events thread). Very happy this dessert party has seats. My DH will be wearing a “Talk Like a Pirate Day” shirt on 9/19 - wave if you see us!

I have recently developed a gluten allergy, anyone have experience with how accommodating they are? I noted it on our reservation.
They are very accommodating! I got a big bag of treats when we went in June and was munching on the little gluten-free cake pots for days afterwards. And of course, you can have the popcorn! I can’t do dairy either, otherwise I would have been able to eat all of the cheeses offered as well. You certainly won’t go hungry!

Why are there no dessert parties october 22nd thru the 30th?????

Is there a reason for this?

I’m there ten days and only 2 nights is the frozen party ?

I was wondering the same thing. Our trip is 10/24-10/30/18 and there are no parties during that time frame :(

Same boat here. Wondering why there's no parties between November 5-11 :sad1:

Does anyone have pictures of the seating areas? If there are any on this thread... what page/post? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter