10 Day DL Ticket Questions

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
Hey there,

Just a query regarding the 10 day Disneyland Pass that is available to AUS & NZ travelers: Is this a park hopper ticket? Can I use it for the early entry when staying at the Disneyland Hotels? Anyone know how much they are now that the prices have all gone up in the US? Thanks :goodvibes

Yes park hoppers and if you're at a Disney hotel you'll have access to extra magic hours each day. If at a non Disney hotel you'll only get one Magic morning entry. Prices shouldn't change too much, might just fluctuate with the dollar, as they have pricing published through the end of March next year. They'll likely go up for travel after that.

They definitely sound like a good deal to me - probably not that much more expensive than the 5 day pass after the exchange rate conversion.

The 10 day passes are great value! I think for us it worked out about $30 more pp than a 5 day pass. And the flexibility of not having to worry about wasting a full day (we've only got 8 days at DLR) is priceless :thumbsup2 You never know when you'll want to do some other activity during the day, and just visit a park for a few hours that night to catch a show or something.

They are definitely park hoppers, and come with one Magic Morning (early entry to DL). If you are staying onsite you'll get unlimited early entry to either park on certain days anyway, so it won't really affect you. I bought mine a couple of months ago, so they may have gone up with the recent price increase. Would only be a small % though.

Funny you should ask this! I literally just got a quote from mypersonaltravelplanner for the 10 day passes. She said $345 adult and $325 child.

Funny you should ask this! I literally just got a quote from mypersonaltravelplanner for the 10 day passes. She said $345 adult and $325 child.

I'll have to remember them when I need to buy mine, what a great price for 10 days.

Hey there,

Just a query regarding the 10 day Disneyland Pass that is available to AUS & NZ travelers: Is this a park hopper ticket? Can I use it for the early entry when staying at the Disneyland Hotels? Anyone know how much they are now that the prices have all gone up in the US? Thanks :goodvibes

Hi

I bought some last week. I paid $354 AUD per adult (10 years +) and $331 AUD per child (3 to 9 years).

I meant to buy the tickets a few weeks ago but got distracted. Then Disney put the prices up. Oh well, still think its good value.

Hmmm sounds like I should have shopped around a bit more :rolleyes1 Well, I still think $360 is pretty good value. But if people are getting them for $345 make sure you do your research :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter