• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsMork said:
Over the weekend a pipe burst in one of the second floor bathrooms at work. My office is on the first floor and most of the offices along my corridor got soaked! :scared1: Well, I think the pixie dust was with me because it stopped at the office next to mine! :thumbsup2 Absolutely no water in my office. There are big fans set up all along the hall to dry carpet! What a mess!

UGH! Not a nice smell to work in either. Up in VA we had a tree knocked thru the roof of the 2 story building by a tornado that snapped it off. We were on the second floor & after the thud water started pouring in. The floor was just a bunch of short cubicles. It took weeks for everything to dry out. :(

Sounds like everyone is getting ready for spring. It was spring all weekend now it is a cloudy, rainy Monday.

Angie--definately sounds like some pixie dust came your way. John--high school basketball tournaments are great fun, especially when your team wins the title back-to-back.

The swim meet went well for DD, she dropped time in all but one event. The meet was at the U of Minnesota Aquatic Center. It was an AMAZING facility. Two competition pools and a diving pool. Definately larger than where we usually have swim meets. There were a lot of swimmers. I think there were close to 1,000 kids.

We went to the Mall of America on Saturday afternoon. It was busier than I've ever seen it. Between the swim meet and spring break kids, I heard that some of the NCAA games were in Minneapolis too.

I should go scrounge up something for lunch, hope everyone has a good day!

WOW! 7 posts (now 8) on a Monday morning. Are we ready to go on a cruise or something? I got a first aid kit on the way into work to take on the trip. Guess I'm a little excited too.

It sounds like everyone had successful weekends. Let's hope work (business and home) is just as much fun.

Have a great day! :wave2:

I need to post more! Quiet day at work, and the service guys are setting up my new powerbook, so I can take it home tomorrow. 15' G4 SD (under 1000.00 CAD, not bad.)
Now I will have a way to download photos and do a live trip report from the magic come Decemeber, yeah! And this way mom won't miss me as much, yea right!

Nice to see all the little (and not so little) ones are doing so well in their school sports, go swimmers, westlers, and dribblers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutch, the Mall of America, that would be worth a road trip for, someday soon, I will get the "girls" together and we will head out there.

Did anyone see that the prices on our cruise have jumped way up, my cat for a solo has gone up over 600.00 over the last week. Finally I am saving some money by booking early, lol.

Break is over, see you all on the home side.

Penny

Hmmm...our room was the same last night. Maybe they just haven't gotten down to the 10s yet. :)

I just added another family of 6 to our website everyone. We are now at

100 DISERS AND DISKIDS !!!

Well I haven't been posting alot for awhile, but I am a little bit under the weather today (seems like thats been happening alot lately), so I am at home trying to rest. I actually think it's exhaustion..I've been working 6 days for the last few weeks and Sundays are church and all that hoopla so my body is revolting.....

~Hey Jordan, I hope all is well with your back.
~ 100 people wow thats great!
~ It is raining here also and cold brrrr
~ 10 more days and I'll be in MAUI!!!!! :woohoo: :banana: :sunny:
~ I hope all is well with u all. :thumbsup2

Jordan!! Good to see posts from you again. You need to take care of yourself so you can come play with us at DL May 31 or June 1.

BuzzBoyMom said:
A little late - but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Thanks. I bought flowers and a card for my DW the night before and I left them in the car so she would think that I forgot. At 3AM I got up with the dog (we do that every night) then I went to the car for the flowers and card. I put them on her bed side while she was asleep. She was surprised when she woke up. It was cool to pull one on her. :thumbsup2

eightByTen-3429a53e-18ce-40e7copy.jpg

This is one of many pictures I took at DL last week. The border came from the DL website and is called Tinkerbells Pixie Prints. They can be saved in pdf format and printed later. :tink:

brack said:
Thanks. I bought flowers and a card for my DW the night before and I left them in the car so she would think that I forgot. At 3AM I got up with the dog (we do that every night) then I went to the car for the flowers and card. I put them on her bed side while she was asleep. She was surprised when she woke up. It was cool to pull one on her. :thumbsup2
You romantic!! :love: I'm sure DW was impressed too.

jordanyosh said:
Well I haven't been posting alot for awhile, but I am a little bit under the weather today (seems like thats been happening alot lately), so I am at home trying to rest. I actually think it's exhaustion..I've been working 6 days for the last few weeks and Sundays are church and all that hoopla so my body is revolting.....

Jordan - you sound like you really need a cruise!!

here is some sunshine being sent your way - :sunny: :sunny:

GoofyFD said:
~Hey Jordan, I hope all is well with your back.
~ 100 people wow thats great!
~ It is raining here also and cold brrrr
~ 10 more days and I'll be in MAUI!!!!! :woohoo: :banana: :sunny:
~ I hope all is well with u all. :thumbsup2

MAUI - my favorite!!! Ahhhh....I can see it now....thanks....I'm now sitting at my desk with my eyes closed....dreaming happy dreams...

pjpoohbear said:
Did anyone see that the prices on our cruise have jumped way up, my cat for a solo has gone up over 600.00 over the last week. Finally I am saving some money by booking early, lol.

Hi Penny, I can't remember what it was last time I checked, but our category is going for 1800 more than what I paid just a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter