12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan, you are a LOST girl too! I stuck it out past all the reruns and then fell asleep before I could watch my tape of this weeks LOST, and tonight there are 6 shows on that i watch, so wont see LOST or Amazing Race until tommorrow, and as a matter of fact, still need to watch the last 45 minutes of ER, that I had to see last night as I have three VSH tapes full of shows from this week. AUGH!!!!!!!

Someone really does need to get off that FF button.

Penny

A TOP Spot been a long time since that has happened!

It is a beautiful day here in the mountains of eastern Oklahoma. We are at camp this weekend for a youth retreat. The temperature must be about 80, the sun is shining and a nice breeze is blowing. What a wonderful day to be outside ...... then why am I inside looking out? Oh well! :confused3

It will be a great weekend for the kids. Tonight I get to dress up as a rap artist named 50 cent (except I am 15 cent). (MrsMork/DrHug can you imagine that?) I'm sure someone will take a picture and depending on how bad it is then I'll see if it gets posted. :lmao:

I hope everyone has a good weekend.
:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Lisa, I'm not sure if I signed my group up yet? spoiledbrats3 (1 child & 6 Adults) :jumping1: . We are with MrsMork & DrHug too. Let me know if you need our info. :thumbsup2

spoiledbrats3
On page one is Lisa's e-mail. E-mail her and she will give you the site info for our cruise. :wave:

brack said:
It is a beautiful day here in the mountains of eastern Oklahoma. We are at camp this weekend for a youth retreat. The temperature must be about 80, the sun is shining and a nice breeze is blowing. What a wonderful day to be outside ...... then why am I inside looking out? Oh well! :confused3

It will be a great weekend for the kids. Tonight I get to dress up as a rap artist named 50 cent (except I am 15 cent). (MrsMork/DrHug can you imagine that?) I'm sure someone will take a picture and depending on how bad it is then I'll see if it gets posted. :lmao:

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: We definately want to see a picture of that, Brack!!! My goodness, what we do for the kids!!

brack said:

Sweetpea or SpoiledBrat may be able to dig up a photo of DrHug in his ZZTop get up! What a hoot! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I don't have your info, so send that to me & I will add it to the site before sending you the link. :)

Lisa I am setting up my links on the mac and don't have the address for our website and it is saved on the computer I gave to mom, could you send it to the same e-mail you have for me again, THANKS!!!!!

Penny

I hope you are all having a great weekend! I got to scrapbook for hours last night!!! That was so much fun! I am just trying to do my talking part! I had Eliza's 3 month pictures taken yesterday. She was a regular ham!!! She just kept on smiling!

We have a birthday party for a 4 yo friend at noon today...hot dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches is what she requested to serve to her guests. :)

This afternoon I will pack for our Atlanta trip - we need to be out of the house at 5:30 am tomorrorw.

This evening we are going to see the Portland Symphony. We have a family here in town that has a very successful business manufacturing dental equipment and they bring the symphony to Newberg once each year for a concert for the community in the auditorium of our local University. The tickets are free and first come first serve at the Chamber of Commerce. A very nice way to give back to the community, I think. This will be the second time we have gone. Should be a very enjoyable evening.

Nothing much going on today. Right now we are watching Harry Potter 4. :) DH got home late last night. We are taking him to the train station tomorrow. Only 2 more weeks before the kids & I go up to DC. :) We worked out in the yard earlier today & are bumming around after lunch. DD has been begging for crab. I need to get some potatoes to go with it. The cleaning this week went pretty well...though it doesn't take long for it to get messed up again. I have cleared soem things out for the school yard sale too. :) I hope that DH is home for that or we will be out of luck. I have a ton of stuff...small jeep thing, kitchen set, tons of clothes, 10" bike and we should be able to add to our cruise fund. ;)

Well I have good news to share and Lisa, it's gonna make you jealous ---- since I currently have a major dust bowl outside in our backyard with the new pool project, I DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I mean, I guess I COULD clean, but why the heck should I clean only to have all that dusty dirt fly back into my house. Now - it is driving me CRAZY!!!! But these guys will finish their part of the project early next week. Then I will clean. It feels awesome. BUT - that gives me time to paint. It just never ends.

So how is everyone? Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

I can't wait to see pictures of that 15 cents dress up!!! (Can't say I ever heard of 50 cents either!!!)

Lisa - enjoy your visit with DH.

And for all those who are getting lots of rain - send some my way around Wed. of next week to wash all that dusty dirt away!! Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Been gone for awhile because life has just been tooo busy lately. Finally starting to warm up a bit, and I've got lots to do both inside and outside that keeps me from being on the computer much.

Penny, nice to see that you are a "switcher" and that you like that new Mac. Did you get one of the new Intel Macs? I've been an Apple user since my Apple IIe back in the early 80's, and although I had a brief Windoze stint here at home - I've been back on Macs since the Power PC days, and hope to get an Intel Mac as our next upgrade.

Keep thinking about that Med cruise and trying to decide if we want to do it. April 4 is the first day for reservations.

Oh, and BTW - Baseball season starts tomorrow - Indians at White Sox - YAY!

John

Jhalkias said:
Hello everyone,
Penny, nice to see that you are a "switcher" and that you like that new Mac. Did you get one of the new Intel Macs? I've been an Apple user since my Apple IIe back in the early 80's, and although I had a brief Windoze stint here at home - I've been back on Macs since the Power PC days, and hope to get an Intel Mac as our next upgrade.
John

John, I work as a sales staff supervisior in a Campus Computer shop, new job, and the buyer brought in over 100 15" powerbook G4 last fall and we still had over 50 in stock when the annoucement of the new intels came out, so we sold them off for 1199 (1025 US$) to the public and 920 (790 us$) to staff members for the combo drive, but I was able to get the demo which was a superdrive for the same price, I am very happy! And I also was able to get a license of Adobe creative suite CS2. So now I need to learn how to use a mac again and how to use the Creative Suite as well, lol. I had to buy a field guide to the powerbook, I hate not knowing the quick keys on the mac like i did on the pc, never needed to use the menus.

We now have the intel instock now and boy is it nice! I would wait until they get the software issues worked out, and after they do the next apple annoucement, the price is sure to come down after that. Why pay that first blush hype price :confused3 .

Now I need to find replacements for my hoyle card and boards games, but that will be next month, will play trial versions for now. But the best part, I can now play VMK.

My PC is a 533 mhz celeron processor, :rotfl2: , giving that one to Mom, now she can play Slingo and do her banking without having to bug me. She only ever wants to do that when I am already on the computer, now she can do it when ever she wants to.

Penny

Who ever is getting too much rain send some to Pennsylvania! We are so dry! I need to wash my car (ha ha). Today my Sunday School class planted flower seeds to go with our April theme of God makes things Grow. Now I have to pray that we actually manage to grow little flowers!!! You should have seen that mess...I teach the under 3 class! Never a dull moment!

Hi everyone! Been busy withDad and step mom visiting from NJ. We've been jumping all over for the last week...now I need a vacation!!!!! HA HA. I have lots to catch up on!!!!

Penny and John-many, may (like almost 20) years ago I was an on-campus rep for Apple when I was in college and prior to that I worked at the campus computer store! I loved my Apple but then I moved into the corporate world where PCs dominate. Plus DH was an on-campus rep for IBM in college (we make an unlikely pair, don't we) so between his pressure and the corporate pressure I succumbed and gave into the IBM PC but I sure do miss my Apple. Maybe one day I can return to it!

Lisa W.

Good evening!
Just got back from taking DD to Camp Grandma's in south GA for spring break. They are planning to fish, paint, and hang around. We forgot it was SB for everyone else too and spent Saturday going 35-40 mph down the freeway toward Fla. We just got back and the weather is great. Sunny, beautiful, no rain in sight. Pollen has hit however and there is a yellow film on all the cars and any other thing that stands still outdoors for more that a couple of minutes.

Angie, I'm trying to hold the rain off for you. The dogwoods are out, and the azaleas look great! Have a safe flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter