12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting from my new Mac, love it! I haven't been on a Mac since highschool. I can play vmk at home now, wow! Jordan, you need a rest real bad, take some time for you.

GoofyFD, Hawaaii, enjoy those tropical breezes!

Penny

BuzzBoyMom said:
Hi Penny, I can't remember what it was last time I checked, but our category is going for 1800 more than what I paid just a few months ago.

That is strange! The 10 was 3600.76 when we booked 7/05. It is now 3582.04. Of course, that isn't the price we paid for it but I write down the DCL cost to keep track of the difference in cost.

Hi Everyone - - I have some exciting news! My DMIL called me this morning and she and her friend just booked our cruise!!!! My son will be thrilled that his Gram will be going along!!! I can't remember what she said she paid but she looked at tons of sites and with the onboard credit AAA gives she found her best deal there! I am so happy I could just scream and shout...Since the babe is sleeping I will just jump up and down... :yay:

My DFIL is staying home he is a bit of a .... :headache: he said it wouldn't be fun...can you even imagine!!!!!

Anyway we will all have a great time party:

Thanks for letting me go on about our happy news!

Lisa, I had wanted a cat 10, and looked at prices on Christmas day 2004 and by New Years Eve, it had gone up 400.00 and the cat 11 I booked was the price of the cat 10 I orginally wanted.

Penny

klineyqueen said:
Hi Everyone - - I have some exciting news! My DMIL called me this morning and she and her friend just booked our cruise!!!! My son will be thrilled that his Gram will be going along!!! I can't remember what she said she paid but she looked at tons of sites and with the onboard credit AAA gives she found her best deal there! I am so happy I could just scream and shout...Since the babe is sleeping I will just jump up and down... :yay:

My DFIL is staying home he is a bit of a .... :headache: he said it wouldn't be fun...can you even imagine!!!!!

Anyway we will all have a great time party:

Thanks for letting me go on about our happy news!
Great News!! Do you think you DMIL will join us here on the DIS? :surfweb:

Welcome to kilneyQueens IL's. A real family vacations, with family, peace and memories, how cool!

Penny

Good evening everybody!

Have we filled the ship yet? Hooray for getting your MIL onboard klineyqueen! Double fun for having her and a friend. She will be sure to have plenty to do and lots of folks to talk to.

Goofyfd enjoy Maui. It's so far off my radar I may never get there. I still can't imagine you west coasters traveling all the way here for a cruise.

Penny, Only the coolest people have a Mac. I always knew you were the best.

Absolutely nothing special happening here. Except of course that the rain went away and the sun finally came out. :sunny: It was a windows open, attic fan kind of day.

Patsy, hope the sun :sunny: stays out when we are there next week. Weather.com says thunder storms for Mon April 3....our one day to play of couse! :rolleyes:

Hey all--Long time no post. The sun we had here today is gone, hopefully it is coming to everyone else who wants it.

Girl Scouts is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying really hard not to have a total breakdown. All I keep thinking is, I'm cruising soon...I'm cruising soon.

You will all think I'm really naughty and I am REALLY REALLY naughty. I checked Royal Caribbean's prices because everyone on this board has been going on and on about how cheap they are. DH and I can go on a 7-day with airfare included for less than $2,000. It just so happens that our 15th anniversary is coming up this fall. A cruise without kids for cheap, cheap, cheap sounds fabulous. It is VERY VERY VERY tempting. If not a cruise I'm building a igloo in Alaska with no phone, no internet, and no mailbox, just me, my family, and my pets.

That's ok, Stacie. We will all still talk to you even if you do decide to go on a RC cruise. :grouphug: :lmao: I'd like to hear how it compares.

I don't know if my MIL will join the DIS. I will ask her.

My parents first cruise was RCCL and their second was Disney. They really liked both. They thought there was a bigger selection of food on RC but they loved the shows and kid atmosphere on Disney. The first time it was just them. The second was with the family and grandkids. They were also amazed at how easy it was to get off of the boat when the cruise was over on Disney. They said that it was rotten on RC. For they record their third was with Disney...and I am sure their next will be with Disney. Take that for what it is worth!

I'm at work and I'm bored, bored, bored. :rolleyes: I wish I were planning a cruise, or a trip to Stone Mountain. Oh, wait! I am!

Angie, If I can snag the afternoon off Monday could we get together for an hour or so? When do you leave town?

I've been looking ar RCCL too. Not just for the prices but also for the variety of desitnations. DD is only interested in Disney but I think she can give me three days to try something new. If she hates it she can always stay with Grandma next time and DH and I can go alone. :rolleyes1

Patsy, :wave: we would LOVE to have you join us at Stone Mountain on Monday. :Pinkbounc We plan to be there the whole day. I will pm our cell phone #'s. How fun! Another mini-meet! :woohoo:

PAGE TWO!!!!! :scared1: What were we doing on page two? :confused3 Someone has not been doing their share of :chat: Thank you, Jordan for getting us back where we belong. :surfweb:

Okay - I have a complaint -

Will someone go find that person who is sitting on life's Fast Forward button and ask him (it's gotta be a man, ya know! ;) ) to PLEASE GET OFF THE BUTTON. In fact, while we're at it - press REWIND b/c I don't think I remember the past 2 years of my life.

Okay - I feel better now...Wait - no I don't!!!!!

Life is just too busy.

See - here I am talking to myself. Fighting with myself as to whether I feel better or not.

Is it Friday yet?!! IT IS!!!! Yikes - I forgot to make lunch for my kids on Tuesday - I wonder if they got hungry?! Hmmm....not sure I even saw them on Tuesday...Wednesday...or Thursday. I wonder if anyone made them dinner...did they take a bath....wonder if they brushed their teeth!

Okay - I'm losing it....Breathe!!!! BREATHE!!!!! BREATHEEEEE!!!!!

BuzzBoyMom said:
Okay - I have a complaint -

Will someone go find that person who is sitting on life's Fast Forward button and ask him (it's gotta be a man, ya know! ;) ) to PLEASE GET OFF THE BUTTON. In fact, while we're at it - press REWIND b/c I don't think I remember the past 2 years of my life.

Okay - I feel better now...Wait - no I don't!!!!!

Life is just too busy.

See - here I am talking to myself. Fighting with myself as to whether I feel better or not.

Is it Friday yet?!! IT IS!!!! Yikes - I forgot to make lunch for my kids on Tuesday - I wonder if they got hungry?! Hmmm....not sure I even saw them on Tuesday...Wednesday...or Thursday. I wonder if anyone made them dinner...did they take a bath....wonder if they brushed their teeth!

Okay - I'm losing it....Breathe!!!! BREATHE!!!!! BREATHEEEEE!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:
Ditto getting that person off the fast forward button!

So...THAT'S what has been happening!!!! ;) This morning has been spent cleaning...deep cleaning the kitchen. Since we painted the family room before DH left a few months ago, I don't have that room on my list so once I am done with the kitchen...downstairs is done!!! :) Maybe if I close my eyes & think of the island breezes & relaxing in the hammock....do you think that I could convince myself that I was on CC? The kids are playing Aladdin at the moment....so at least they are letting me get some work done. WHY do they let them out of school before Saturday??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter