2 Grandbabies hatched last night! (New pics on page 4)

ConcKahuna

<font color=darkorchid>Corn was on sale, 10 ears f
I don't know if I mentioned it over here, but a few weeks back my lovebirds started laying eggs. They finally ended up with a clutch of 6. Last night, they started singing, so I went to take a look, and 2 of the eggs had hatched!

They had kicked one of the eggs out of the nest (it was infertile), but I may have 3 more on the way :banana:

This isn't mine, but here's what they look like at the moment...
Lovebirdbaby.jpg

Awesome Conc! Congrats to the entire family!

Congrats GrampsKahuna!!
OK, I can't exactly say the baby is cute, but then I also said my youngest looked like a monkey when she was born!
How does a bird tell that an egg is infertile? :confused3

Grandpa Conc that is so cool! Please post pictures of your little ones when you get a chance. And don't forget to buy them some Christmas presents!

How does a bird tell that an egg is infertile? :confused3

I guess when you sit on them all day, you can tell if anything is moving inside. I had to use the old "candleing" technique. Hold it up to a light so you can see if there's anything alive in it.

So what did you do to the infertile egg?

He went out with the morning trash, unfortunatly.

As for a Christmas present, I think mom, dad, and the kids need a new cage!! It will probably have to wait a few weeks though.

OMG!!! That's beautiful!! :cloud9: :love:
Thanks for sharing, Conc!! Congratulations!!! :thumbsup2
Happy Birthday, babies!! :flower3:

Aww soo cute! Be sure to put more pics up as they get older :goodvibes congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter