2 Grandbabies hatched last night! (New pics on page 4)

Here's a pic I just took of my actual babies. It's not great (Mama and Dad didn't like the camera and quickly jumped in my way LOL) but it shows them and their yet-to-hatch siblings.

BabyLovebirds.jpg

So COOL Conck.

Grandpa.. Shall I get you a t-shirt:

PH.D. in Grumpiness!

Knox

Oh gosh! Isn't that precious?! How wonderful to be able to have little babies! :goodvibes

Congratulations and please post more photos of them as they grow, ok? :yay:

No names yet. I'll wait until they're a bit older and look like more than inch long pink things.

And #3 hatched last night :cool1:

we used to raise cockatiels and the babies were so ugly they were cute...like little e t's ......they grew up, as I am sure yours will, to be adorable birds....and friendly too.....we fed ours and they were trained to be held......I love that part of it.....
Good luck with being a mama/papa birdie lover.......

They are getting bigger! All the eggs hatched, although I might have lost a baby. It's hard to tell, Mommie doesn't let me see them much anymore LOL

The 2 oldest are getting really big though, they are about half the size of the parents now!

So Grandpa ConcK - do they have names yet? And when are we going to see more pictures of the little ones?

No names yet. I'll post pictures later today. I'm back down to 2 babies. The 2 oldest kind of squashed their little siblings and refused to let them eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter