20 Days in Hawaii and Disneyland - Yes, we are Lucky Nuts (Updated 9/19)

I wish I was going there this week! Sorry the HI portion is coming to a close, but I hope you like our "little park". Have a great time!

Today was D-Day for scores for her International Baccalaureate program. SHE PASSED. Now she adds the IB diploma to her HS one. Best news is that she has earned college credit and that means less money I have to pay for school.

The view from your room looks awesome. And congratulations to your daughter! Now get back in the hot tub. I'm sure you need it after the horseback riding.

You really know how to make the most of life! What a lucky girl your DD is to have such a great dad. Thanks for sharing this very special trip with those of us who wish we were there with you!

Congrats to your daughter on the IB diploma. That's quite an accomplishment, and shows she is definitely focused - nice to see in a young person. Especially as you prepare for those college expenses ;) you know she'll do well at school.

Congrats to your DD on her IB diploma. Just wait until it arrives in the mail, my DDs actually liked it better than their HS diploma:thumbsup2.

Well, we made it to Anaheim. Today we plan to rest in a bit then head to Disneyland. Late lunch at Carthay Circle Theater and WoC tonight.

Hoping you are having an awesome time! And everything has been working out for you so far, interested to hear what studio you got today and how everything is working out! ;)

The cabana is very cool. Privacy, TV, lounge chairs, fridge and food service. Waiting for a bit until I order a cocktail. I posted on the DidDads Board that my life doesn't suck. It doesn't.

A couple of pics...

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

Looking forward to a relaxing afternoon.

Can you book the Cabana's before you arrive? How far in advance should you book them? We will be there in 17 days and this looks awesome!

Can you book the Cabana's before you arrive? How far in advance should you book them? We will be there in 17 days and this looks awesome!

Since CJ is still traveling, I'll give you the best answer I can. I believe he said earlier in the report that he tried to resere one in advance but that they were already booked and was able to secure this once arriving at the resort. From this info, I would check ASAP.

Since CJ is still traveling, I'll give you the best answer I can. I believe he said earlier in the report that he tried to resere one in advance but that they were already booked and was able to secure this once arriving at the resort. From this info, I would check ASAP.

Thanks for the information, Im going to call right now!

Alison is right. Tried to book one a while before we left but was shut out. It was the 4th of July week so they were pretty popular. There is no booking fee so guests book and then when it is time to pay they back out. Checked at Concierge and got one at the resort. Good luck.

Back at the room after a busy day. Downloading pictures in a minute and will post a few later.

Hey CJ!! Just found your TR! We are just back from the world and it was a bit nuts....to borrow one of your favorite phrases...11 days and we took the family...it was interesting to say the least...waiting on the rest of my photos before starting a TR. First and foremost, congratulations to your DD on all of her accomplishments! Amazing to watch her grow up (albeit on the boards) over the past couple of years! Alauni looks amazing...we are currently in "discussion" for our 15th anniversary! Hope you have continued safe travels and can't wait for the next installment!

Short update. We had an amazing meal last night. What did we have you ask? It will be in the TR. That is called a tease. Today was Carsland day. It was an odyssey just getting on Racers. Its popularity has not decreased at all. Hopefully going back to DL tonight. A couple of pics from the last couple of days. It takes a long time to upload them to photobucket so I only downloaded these.

Says it all
IMG_1661.jpg

Part of the view from our room. Not bad. Not bad at all.
IMG_1816.jpg

In A's words, "Their cute little castle."
IMG_1726.jpg

Having a great time but it is coming close to an end.

Nice view! It looks like you got a fifth or sixth floor room in the teens (meaning 12, 16, 18, not teenager :rotfl2:)

Ooohhhh, can't wait to hear about the odyssey. And of course dinner also. Very nice view I must say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter