2011 DISDads Holiday Gift Exchange - Sign up by 12/6/11

Looks like most of us have recieved our packages, and are now opening...

Scott and I got ours today. :thumbsup2

Pics to follow...

Name
Sent (Y/N) / Received (Y/N)

Tutter99

katoot
Y / N

Complete
theduck619
Y / Y

AJRitz
Y / Y

GoHerd1028
Y / Y

DisDadDoc
Y / Y

Pjimmeyer
Y / Y

alanapapa
Y / Y

middlepat
Y / Y

DisDr
Y / Y

lnevo
Y / Y

DisneyDon1
Y / Y

twokids0204
Y / Y

scott2997
Y / Y

Hoyce
Y / Y

Ok....I'll post mine now since I'm not sure what I'll be tied up in at home tonight at 8pm as I work till 7pm.

Here's the initial boxing......

82c6313b.jpg

be48620f.jpg

And finally the contents...

53d30486.jpg

As you can see, there was a Bacon theme to my gift.

Not 1, not 2, but 6 bottles of Jim Beam Bacon barbecue sauce! :drool

And not 1, not 2, but 12 Bacon flavored dip packets!

I sense a Bacon themed dinner night coming real soon! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :thumbsup2

Thanks to my mystery DisDad for my awesome gift!

Here's mine...

Package - check out the neat Disney Bubble Mailer

Package.jpg

And the Back

PackageBack.jpg

Gift Wrapped :thumbsup2

Wrapped.jpg

And finally the gift

Books.jpg

I actually have the Hidden Magic out of the Library right now, and was telling DW that she has to read it. Was planning on buying a copy.

And you can never go wrong with a book on finding Hidden Mickey's.

Thanks DISDad's...

I got mine, too!

I opened it last night (since I'm working tonight), but waited to post. I LOVED them! They were PERFECT! Thank you so much, Scott! My kids loved them too!

Here's the pics of the gnome, a Hidden Secrets to Disney book (which I didn't have yet!) and a BACON scented air-freshener.

IMG_2112_1_.jpg

And if you can't see the card, it was perfect as well!

IMG_2107_1_.jpg

Thanks again, Scott! This was a blast!

Did a bit of detective work ;), and I think I figured out who bought mine.

Thanks a lot Andrew - (alanapapa)

?/Y

I know that Hoyce (Daniel) got his (since I sent it and already got the thank you!)

Hmmmm.... updated.

He must have also sent it, as everyone has received except for one (in Korea).

And a little birdie told me who sent it to Korea, so I know it wasn't Hoyce.

Does he come to the DISDad's thread(s), or is he strictly a Facebooker? I didn't see his name on the list of Dad's or a number...

I know we are still in the middle of opening, and revealing. But let's take a quick moment to thank Aaron for putting all this together.

Seems to have gone off without a hitch... (pretty much - I know Casey's gift is on it's way).

Thanks Aaron for all the hard work you put into the DISDad's, not only for the gift exchange, but the website, podcast's, schwag shop, facebook, etc...

Hopefully we can promote this thread with the rest of the Dad's, and have even a bigger turn out next year.

Here is my gift...

2011666.jpg

It is a VERY cool waffel maker that makes more than just waffels!!! Thank You Very much Brian!!! You did a great job!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

I realy enjoyed doing this and hope we do it again next year!!!

I know we are still in the middle of opening, and revealing. But let's take a quick moment to thank Aaron for putting all this together.

Seems to have gone off without a hitch... (pretty much - I know Casey's gift is on it's way).

Thanks Aaron for all the hard work you put into the DISDad's, not only for the gift exchange, but the website, podcast's, schwag shop, facebook, etc...

Hopefully we can promote this thread with the rest of the Dad's, and have even a bigger turn out next year.

Very well said Brain!!:thumbsup2 it sur is a godo thing we got him unbanned isnt it :rotfl2:

0f98f13f.jpg

de529468.jpg

Thanks David! Now I just need to find the time to read them.

Thanks Aaron!

:thumbsup2 I'm really glad I was a part of this.
And yes, my gift is in transit, but I was sent some pics, and I can't wait to get it. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

I got mine, too! ...

Thanks again, Scott! This was a blast!

You're welcome Chris! Glad the kids enjoyed them too. It was fun picking stuff out. :thumbsup2

I definitely agree that we must do this next year!

And thanks to Aaron for organizing, yet again, another successful idea! :thumbsup2

Oh...and still wondering who my secret DisDad Santa was!!!

Here is my gift...

2011666.jpg

It is a VERY cool waffel maker that makes more than just waffels!!! Thank You Very much Brian!!! You did a great job!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

I realy enjoyed doing this and hope we do it again next year!!!

You are very welcome.

I hope your whole family enjoys it.

I ordered it off the web, so never really got to actually see it myself.

Thank you very much.
For next year, we might want to think about backing the draw to the 1st of December to give a little more time for purchasing and shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter