2011 DISDads Holiday Gift Exchange - Sign up by 12/6/11

AJRitz

DIS DAD #420
OK, enough interest was generated in the motherthread to merit it's own thread. I figured I'd make this as easy as possible.

NOTE: I made an error in the title of the thread. Sign ups must be in by 12/5/11, so that recipient Emails can go out on 12/6/11

If you would like to participate in a DISDads Holiday Gift Exchange, please sign up using this link:
http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/5714627/c62416/

You'll need to set up an account with elfster.com - it really simplifies this sort of gift exchange. PLEASE remember to fill out your profile in it's entirety, as that is how the person giving you your gift will get your address for mailing. Your address information will only be revealed to the person sending you a gift.

I set the spending limit at $25. Sign-up deadline is December 5, and then Elfster will automatically assign a gift recipient to each participant and send you an Email with that information on December 6. The plan is to do our "gift reveal" on December 22. So plan on shipping a gift in time to be received by December 22nd. I'll start a thread for people to post pics of the gifts they received on the 22nd.

The more who participate, the merrier, but please only sign up if you are going to actually participate. I've seen communities get - unpleasant - when someone signs up for a gift exchange and then flakes.

I'm going to post this on DISDads.com and our Facebook group as well, to make sure it gets as broad a readership as possible. Happy holidays everyone!!

Hey guys - I think this thread may have gotten lost in the craziness of the last couple of days. I encourage anyone who's interested to sign up (and also to post here, so we have an idea of who's participating).

Im in! Should be fun to find something good for someone when im down in the world in 9 days!

I'm interested in signing up.

However, I don't want to burden someone with the (potentially) increased shipping costs to Canada.

Thoughts (as a group) - tell me honestly, if you found you got twokids0204 as your gift exchange partner - would you be grumbling under your breath and grinding your teeth?

However, I don't want to burden someone with the (potentially) increased shipping costs to Canada.

Thoughts (as a group) - tell me honestly, if you found you got twokids0204 as your gift exchange partner - would you be grumbling under your breath and grinding your teeth?

Does the $25 limit include freight, or is it plus freight? Brian, do you have a problem with the freight to the US?

I have no problem with shipping to Canada!!

Honestly no problem here.

I'm in an exchange on another board, and my unfortunate victim is in New Zealand, and that's not going to pose any problem for this Michigan Dad. Canada is basically next door, comparatively.

I'm slightly tentative to sign up. Shipping costs to Korea aren't that cheap, especially if you want to get it here in the time frame posted, once emails are sent. Also, my fundage is a bit low at the moment.

Perhaps next year.

Actually, after thinking it over....I'm in.

bump

There still time to sign up - who doesn't want another holiday gift? :)

Our group is growing!!:thumbsup2 Still a few days to get signed up for those who have not done so yet!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter