2011 DISDads Holiday Gift Exchange - Sign up by 12/6/11

Slacker...

Just kidding! Any fellow BLT DVC owner gets a pass from me! Love that place! Although I'm drooling somewhat over the GF DVC resort down the "street"

Well the drawing was on our first day here at the world so I was able to get something....based on my draw though, I wanted to get something special....and it can only be had at home. Oh well, as I said the wait will be worth it!!

As far as GF it might be nice, but I'm sure super duper crazy expensive. I think I really want some AKV points though..... Will have to see what the incentives look like when we are ready..can never have too many points, argh!! :)

I'm not sure of the details yet, but it looks like I have to head to Incheon (basically where I lived a few months ago) for some training next week. I've heard it could be anywhere from a couple days to the whole week (might even miss my company's Christmas party-equivalent dinner on the 22nd). So I may not be able to post what I received until that Friday night (my time, Friday morning American time).

I'll keep you guys updated.

Crud. My gift may be late as well. I'd hoped to get it into the mail today, but I'm still running behind from my trip. Hopefully, I'll get caught up and it can go out ASAP!

ETA: [EmilyLitella]NEVERMIND[/EmilyLitella]. I got this taken care of. Gift should arrive in plenty of time.

Bumping this thread to remind people that our big reveal is less than a week away.

If you haven't shipping your gift yet, you might want to consider FedEx! ;)

Bumping this thread to remind people that our big reveal is less than a week away.

If you haven't shipping your gift yet, you might want to consider FedEx! ;)

Why don't we tell if we've shipped and or received anything yet.

I have shipped mine to one of you lucky dads...

Have not received anything yet.

I have shipped - but have not yet received as of yesterday (don't know about today until I get home).

Name
Sent (Y/N) / Received (Y/N)

twokids0204
Y / N

AJRitz
Y / N

scott2997
Y / N

lnevo
N / Y (shipping Tuesday)

GoHerd1028
Y/Y

DisDadDoc
Y / Y

alanapapa
Y / N

Tutter99

Daniel Gracie (DISDad's name??)

Pjimmeyer
Y / Y

middlepat

katoot
Y / N

DisDr

theduck619
Y / Y

DisneyDon1

According to the list on Elfster - this should be everyone.

I will update as more replies come in.

Shipped & Received.

But waiting till the 22nd to open

Name
Sent (Y/N) / Received (Y/N)

twokids0204
Y / N

AJRitz
Y / N

scott2997
Y / N

lnevo

GoHerd1028

DisDadDoc

alanapapa

Tutter99

Daniel Gracie (DISDad's name??)

Pjimmeyer

middlepat

katoot

DisDr

theduck619
Y / Y

DisneyDon1

According to the list on Elfster - this should be everyone.

I will update as more replies come in.

Daniel Gracie's disdad screen name is Hoyce I believe

Why don't we tell if we've shipped and or received anything yet.

I have shipped mine to one of you lucky dads...

Have not received anything yet.

I too have shipped mine out and have not received anything yet, but I expect arrivals will start showing up on Monday across the board.

Sent on Wednesday. Have yet to receive. Then again, it does take a bit longer.

Received. Shipping Tuesday as fast as possible.

Here is probably better for reveal.

How are we going to do the reveal?? Post a picture of us with the gift? What is the plan??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter