2011 DISDads Holiday Gift Exchange - Sign up by 12/6/11

A reminder for folks you are already signed up - remember to fill-in your profile information and list some items in your wish list.

Bumping this up in case not everyone has signed up with Aarons like to Elfster yet!!! You have to be signed up in order to be assigned a Dad.

Hey guys, I just noticed only three or four of us have our mailing info filled out on the Elfster site. It will be hard to send the gifts out if we don't have addresses, unless you want it addressed to General Delivery at whatever Zip you have listed.

Pretty sure I have everything filled out correctly. However, I'm having some difficulties with the wish list...how does one do just a general wish, such as "Casey wished for anything Disney?"

Oh, and being in Korea makes it a little difficult to find items that are on others' wish lists....just a little warning....

Pretty sure I have everything filled out correctly. However, I'm having some difficulties with the wish list...how does one do just a general wish, such as "Casey wished for anything Disney?"

There is a tab on the "Add to Wish List" for adding in text and not linking to a specific item.

I received my e-mail this morning with one of your names. ;)

So just for clarity - Are we revealing who we bought for? If so when? and How?

I think it may be tough not to reveal who we received....my person doesn't have a wish list filled out or their full address.

Doh. Forgot about the elfster registration until this morning. Oh well.

I think it may be tough not to reveal who we received....my person doesn't have a wish list filled out or their full address.
There is a button for asking secret questions I saw last week, that should help find ideas. As for the address, everyone should check to see if their mailing address is filled out.
I received my e-mail this morning with one of your names. ;)

So just for clarity - Are we revealing who we bought for? If so when? and How?

I thought we weren't going to reveal until the 22nd when we post the pictures of the gifts received.

There is a button for asking secret questions I saw last week, that should help find ideas. As for the address, everyone should check to see if their mailing address is filled out.

I thought we weren't going to reveal until the 22nd when we post the pictures of the gifts received.

Yes, the plan is to wait to reveal (to the extent possible) who your "buddy" is until the reveal on the 22nd. Obviously, the package from Southeast Asia would be a bit of a giveaway, but . . .

Sorry you missed the deadline SAHDad. I feel bad that the thread title date was wrong, and I never did get that changed (I kinda like to steer clear of moderators to the extent possible these days).

I was a little thrown off by the main group page...I was amazed at how many things someone named Mark had bought... :lmao:

I was a little thrown off by the main group page...I was amazed at how many things someone named Mark had bought... :lmao:

That is hillarious!!! I am ashamed to admit that I was confused at first too LOL:rotfl2:

So - if we receive our gift before the 22nd, are we to wait to open it on the 22nd?

Or is it cool to open and then share with a pic on the 22nd?

Just wanted to apologize in advance for most likely not getting my gift out in time for the reveal. I promise the wait will be worth it! 1/2 my gift is an exclusive I won't be able to grab till after I return to work on the 19th.

Just wanted to apologize in advance for most likely not getting my gift out in time for the reveal. I promise the wait will be worth it! 1/2 my gift is an exclusive I won't be able to grab till after I return to work on the 19th.

Slacker...

Just kidding! Any fellow BLT DVC owner gets a pass from me! Love that place! Although I'm drooling somewhat over the GF DVC resort down the "street"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter