258 Points For Rent $13 point expire Dec. 1. $12 point if over 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for something nov 5-11....tell me about the one bedroom in saratoga for nov 7-11
joanclemente13@yahoo.com Thanks so much
we have stayed at saratoga and enjoyed it...ideally we would love something on the monorail...is that impossible?
thanks

Looking for something nov 5-11....tell me about the one bedroom in saratoga for nov 7-11
joanclemente13@yahoo.com Thanks so much
we have stayed at saratoga and enjoyed it...ideally we would love something on the monorail...is that impossible?
thanks
I have never stayed at SSR so can't advise you what it is like.
Just checked availability again, and nothing at a monorail resort. In fact, the 1 bedroom at SSR does not have Nov. 5 or 10 available now. All other days in November available. If interested, please send names, addresses, phone, ages.

Looking to book from 09/01 - 09/03 can you let me know the availability in all studios or the cheapest one bed?

Can you confirm when boardwalk villa studio available during 27th August to 3rd September

Looking to book from 09/01 - 09/03 can you let me know the availability in all studios or the cheapest one bed?

Can you confirm when boardwalk villa studio available during 27th August to 3rd September[/QUOTE

Boardwalk studio only available Aug. 31 and Sept. 1. There iss availability sept. 1-3 at OKW and Wilderness lodge in a studio. Please let me know if you're interested..

actual day would be Aug 2-7.

We like OKW, Boardwalk, and AK.

Thanks

would consider partial.

Looking to book a week in September. Our days our flexible - any 7 consecutive days (6 nights) between Sept 7 and Sept 23. We would love to split the trip (4 days in 1 resort, 3 days in another) but we don’t have to if that is not possible. We are trying to avoid Old Key West and Saratoga Springs if possible. Reservation would be for 2 people so a Studio would be great. Let me know if there is anything available!

actual day would be Aug 2-7.

We like OKW, Boardwalk, and AK.

Thanks

would consider partial.
This is what I found: August 5-16 is available at OKW; boardwalk only Aug. 4; AKL standard view, August 4, 6; and Savanna view Aug. 5, 7. If any of these options work for you, let me know.

Hi looking for September 13-19 at Boardwalk villa or AkL. There's 3 adults and my 2 year old.
If that can't be done I would be interested in sept 13-16. Studios

Last edited:
Would there be a studio at AKL for the nights of Nov. 1,2 3, 2016? The dvcrequest web site says that would be 36 points for those dates but I guess that's assuming there's even something free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter