258 Points For Rent $13 point expire Dec. 1. $12 point if over 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in any 6 to 7 nights (would prefer 7 nights) in a row between Saturday, october 22nd through Saturday, November 19th with the following caveats (for 2 adults):

1. Can split the stay between two resorts
2. No saratoga, would also prefer no old key west but ok to stay there up to 3 nights.
3. Would prefer to spend less than 200 pts but will spend more based on what is available
4. Prefer the October dates over the November dates
5. Will need to start reservation on Saturday, Sunday or Monday (preferably saturday or sunday)

Let me know if anything works. Thanks#

We have 258 points for rent. Must be used by Dec. 1. Have references if needed. Payment must be made through PayPal. Will help with Magical Express or dining plan, if desired. Resort, dates, and type of unit necessary for me to check for availability. Thanks.
Keenan5

Hi-lloking for enough points for a 2 bedroom next March-please email me at htusa2002@yahoo.ca

What size accommodation are you looking for?
Studio or one bedroom; I would consider 2 bedroom based on what's available. It's also okay to split the 7 night stay between two resorts (would prefer to avoid SSR). Thanks.

Me again :) I think I may have found an option, according to an availability calendar that I found. Check in to Boardwalk Villas Standard View Studio September 5, check out September 8. THEN check in to Wilderness Lodge Standard View Studio September 8, check out September 11. 2 adults. THANKS!!

I'm looking for TWO studios on the monorail around Oct 20-Oct 26. Alternative dates: Oct 19-Oct 25. Dreaming of studio on the monorail.

Completely new to renting DVC points. Seems like not much is available as I am viewing this thread. Is this normal? A bit disappointed.

Me again :) I think I may have found an option, according to an availability calendar that I found. Check in to Boardwalk Villas Standard View Studio September 5, check out September 8. THEN check in to Wilderness Lodge Standard View Studio September 8, check out September 11. 2 adults. THANKS!!

Hi. I check what you suggested and the Boardwalk dates are still available but wilderness was not. I did find all nights available at Saratogo. Would you consider a split stay between Boardwalk and Saratoga? Let me know soon, as you know, availability changes quick. I would need names, phone, address in order to book anything.

Hi. I check what you suggested and the Boardwalk dates are still available but wilderness was not. I did find all nights available at Saratogo. Would you consider a split stay between Boardwalk and Saratoga? Let me know soon, as you know, availability changes quick. I would need names, phone, address in order to book anything.

Would it be possible to book Saratoga but then change to WL or BLT if it comes available in a few weeks?

I'm looking for TWO studios on the monorail around Oct 20-Oct 26. Alternative dates: Oct 19-Oct 25. Dreaming of studio on the monorail.

Completely new to renting DVC points. Seems like not much is available as I am viewing this thread. Is this normal? A bit disappointed.

Sorry, but noting available for those dates on the monorail. And yes, availability is really tight.

Is there a reason you skipped over my original post and then my response to you later?

Looking for a studio at AKL for Nov 27 - December 1, 2016.
But willing to try other resorts: Boardwalk, Wilderness, OKW or SS.

Hello :) just wondering if anything is available November 10th and 11th. We have 7 people, but would be willing to split into 2 studios.
Thank you,
Lori

Is there a reason you skipped over my original post and then my response to you later?
No, I am work and because your parameters are so wide open, it is going to take some time to research all the options. I will get back to you tonight.

This is probably less likely than my first request, but are there any studios available Aug. 12-14 or Aug. 19-21? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter