258 Points For Rent $13 point expire Dec. 1. $12 point if over 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in either BVC or BWV, 8/28 - 9/3, 2 Bedroom, including the Dining Plan for 4 Adults. Is there availability? Thanks

Hi! Are you find anything at Vero beach for a five night stay anytime in August?

Thanks!

I am interested in either BVC or BWV, 8/28 - 9/3, 2 Bedroom, including the Dining Plan for 4 Adults. Is there availability? Thanks

Beach club has a 2-bedroom villa from 8/28to checking out 9/2. That's the best availability.

Hi! Are you find anything at Vero beach for a five night stay anytime in August?

Thanks!

You didn't mention the size accommodation you were looking for so I assumed studio or inn room. This is what available: no 5 consecutive days in an ocean view inn, but there is availability in a studio or a garden view inn room beginning on Aug. 21 through Aug. 31. Let me know if you want to proceed.

Looking for a studio Checkin Dec 10, checkout Dec 11. Preferably Boardwalk. Let me know.

Hi Keenan5 - Would there be a studio at AKL for the nights of Nov. 1,2 3, 2016? The dvcrequest web site says that would be 36 points for those dates but I guess that's assuming there's even something free. If there is, how many points would it take?

Hoping to get either a 2 Bedroom Suite (Preferred Choice) or 2 separate Studio rooms at the Grand Californian for 4 nights from 9/13/16 - 9/17/16.

Should be 194 points for the 2BR or 146 points for the 2 Studio rooms if you still have that many points.

I know Grand Californian fills up crazy fast, but we are hoping there might be some spots left since September isn't very busy.

Thanks!

Hoping to get either a 2 Bedroom Suite (Preferred Choice) or 2 separate Studio rooms at the Grand Californian for 4 nights from 9/13/16 - 9/17/16.

Should be 194 points for the 2BR or 146 points for the 2 Studio rooms if you still have that many points.

I know Grand Californian fills up crazy fast, but we are hoping there might be some spots left since September isn't very busy.

Thanks!
No availability for either type of room. Sorry.

Hi Keenan5 - Would there be a studio at AKL for the nights of Nov. 1,2 3, 2016? The dvcrequest web site says that would be 36 points for those dates but I guess that's assuming there's even something free. If there is, how many points would it take?
Only one night available. Sorry.

Keenan, might there be something for those nights - Nov. 1, 2 and 3 for Standard Boardwalk Villas - or anything not too expensive for those nights. This would be for a single person. Appreciate you taking the time to look.

Also, because I'm not that familiar with DVC rentals. Does this mean that no matter who you want to buy points from - the situation will be the same? In other words, if it's booked there's no way in the world you're going to be staying there?

Also, because I'm not that familiar with DVC rentals. Does this mean that no matter who you want to buy points from - the situation will be the same? In other words, if it's booked there's no way in the world you're going to be staying there?
I checked all the resorts and no place haas all three nights available in a studio.
And to answer your second question, yes we all see the same availability. Sorry.

Thank you so much for looking. I've booked Art of Animation instead. They had decent deal on Expedia - 3 nights for $425 and the resorts looks fun. In 2017 there's 5 of us going so we'll try again then :)

Hello Looking for a studio at wilderness or animal kingdom November 24-27th...any availability? Thanks

I am interested in a deluxe studio at Old Key West or Saratoga Springs from 07/21/2016 to 07/23/2016.

I'm looking for 3 or 4 nights at an AKL studio (2 adults, 1 child). Sept 24-27 would be best but we just need to be there around 9/25. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter