85pts for rent, good thru April 2020 @ $15ppt - HR SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 points needed
March 16-17
Grand Floridian standard studio
4 guests it just popped up as available and I’m sure it will get taken quickly let me know if you are able to get it.
Thanks
Nothing has come up, but I will keep checking.
All the best,
Brian

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night (any resort) and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!
Only the Grand Floridian has a one bedroom available for 3/13 for 55pts.
Send me a PM if interested.

All the best,
Brian

Hi is there availability for March 20-24 2020 for 2 bedroom. Animal Kingdom Preferred. Thank you !

Looking for 3/23-3/27 (flexible day on either side) for 1 adult, 2 teens. No preference in location. Is there any availability? Thanks!

Looking for 3/23-3/27 (flexible day on either side) for 1 adult, 2 teens. No preference in location. Is there any availability? Thanks!
Hello,
There is no availability for your dates at last check for any of the 12 resorts.

All the best,
Brian

Hello! Looking for a studio preferably for 3 adults, 1 child (age 12) for any of these dates: March 15-17, March 16-18, March 17-19... I know it's slim right now but miracles can happen! :)

I am looking for a studio for a last-minute weekend trip in March. I need Thursday-Sunday, any resort, any weekend! Two adults. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
We have 85 points available that have to be used by the 1st of April, 2020.

60 of the 85 are transferable

If interested, please send us the following and we can
check availability.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
dates
resort(s) preference
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
Brian
Hi there.

Is there any availability for a studio or 1 bedroom (any property) 2/28?

Hi,
We have 85 points available that have to be used by the 1st of April, 2020.

60 of the 85 are transferable

If interested, please send us the following and we can
check availability.

Please PM the following:
number of adults
number of kids
contact phone
dates
resort(s) preference
room type
ages of kids (if any)

Thank you,
Brian
Hi Brian! I'm looking for 4 nights at the Aulani between 3/12-3/17, 1 adult and 2 kids (14 & 6).
Thanks! Elizabeth

Hello

Looking for one night 3/02 in a studio departing 3/03 2020, AKL is preferred but if not available would be open to other resorts. It is for one male adult and my daughter who is 14. We are heading down for a college baseball tourney in winterhaven to watch my son.

Thank you

Kyle

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to know if you can find a studio available in Boardwalk, from feb 28 to march 1. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter